SAU Community

Servicing

ausgtr

I go to Drive Car at Albion, ask for Mark he is a very good honest mechanic and will look after you.

I figure if he can rebuild ferrari's for people he can work on my Skyline anyday :)

He does lots of imports. If you want his number pm me.

Welll. I and a few otheres here have been going to Gavin Woods down at Labrador. I haven't been getting anything for referring people there but :D I think I've sent like 3-4 skylines his way. BUT ANYWAY. Gavin knows his shit about skylines. Not to expensive either.

Gavin Woods at Autotech.

Originally posted by NismoGirl

Welll. I and a few otheres here have been going to Gavin Woods down at Labrador. I haven't been getting anything for referring people there but :D I think I've sent like 3-4 skylines his way. BUT ANYWAY. Gavin knows his shit about skylines. Not to expensive either.  

Gavin Woods at Autotech.

Yeh he actually fixed my rear wheel bearing for me and they do seem very professional, but they are more expensive than the local place I use and I don't have time to drive down there everytime the car needs servicining.

I think they would definately be better for getting performance mods and stuff done, but Drive Car here in Brisbane are just as good for any general servicing, repairs etc.