SAU Community

What Would You Pay For This R34 Gtr

Hi guys,

As topic title says,

What would you consider a fair price for this r34 gtr? Assuming the kms are genuine. Sold with auction papers but no de-rego papers.

I've had a look over it and looks like the drivers side front may have been in a bingle. Drivers side front wheel doesn't match the condition of the other 3 wheels.

New bonnet? and definitely has had a front bar respray.

I really like the all black interior.

https://carsales.mobi/cars/details/2000-nissan-skyline-gt-r-bnr34/SSE-AD-2916663

Thanks for any input.

Justin.

$45K is about the going price for a stock and good condition / Base Model R34 GTR.

If it were a V-Spec then pay about $49K - $50K (stock and good condition).

If it were a V-Spec II then pay about $53K - $55K (stock and good condition) - $60K (if it were stock and tip top condition).

The trim on inside looks like vspec 2. So does the fuse box cover. Were these items different on later series non vspec?

I'm not sure, but It is listed as a series 2, of that makes a difference to the trim. I have just paid US$75 to get the Japanese history on it but that could take up to 10 days.

I'm not sure, but It is listed as a series 2, of that makes a difference to the trim. I have just paid US$75 to get the Japanese history on it but that could take up to 10 days.

Good work mate. Best way to go. Its hard to tell from photos as interior and fuse box can be changed quite easily

Get it inspected by a reputable workshop and then talk price.

I'm a diesel mechanic by trade so I know what to look for. And I've owned an r33 r34 and a Stagea befoe.

Mechanically the car is fine. Other then little tell tail signs there may have been accident damage to drivers side front.

I've been looking at gtrs for around 2 months and this one seem a little pricey..... Compared to what they actually sell for...... Some v-specs go for anywhere between $40k for one nodded with 150000kms - $55 for an immaculate low kms.

So I'm just trying to gauge if the price is right.

So..... We agreed on a price, went to take one last look at it and pay a deposit.

Only I found more damage.

Driverside floor panel that flows into the guard has been replace and seems sealed using polyurethaned and its obvious. D/guard obviously replaced and resprayed. small damage behind strut. Then I also found p/side headlight mounts broken. So it looks like it may have had full frontend damage.

Then I asked for the auction sheet. It shows 79565kms car currently shows 79400..... Something is definitely dodgy here.

I'm steering clear. And feel sorry for who ever buys it.

• 2 weeks later...

So..... We agreed on a price, went to take one last look at it and pay a deposit.

Only I found more damage.

Driverside floor panel that flows into the guard has been replace and seems sealed using polyurethaned and its obvious. D/guard obviously replaced and resprayed. small damage behind strut. Then I also found p/side headlight mounts broken. So it looks like it may have had full frontend damage.

Then I asked for the auction sheet. It shows 79565kms car currently shows 79400..... Something is definitely dodgy here.

I'm steering clear. And feel sorry for who ever buys it.

hey mate, did you ever get the results of your japanese history check with the car? would love to know the findings if you dont mind sharing!

hey mate, did you ever get the results of your japanese history check with the car? would love to know the findings if you dont mind sharing!

No it would have been a waste of money getting it, as soon as i seen how extensive the accident damage was there was no way i was buying it. Not to mention the dodgy papers and speedo.

I hope someone doesn't buy the car unaware of this crap. And get ripped off. I can only hope who ever buys it pays the appropriate price.