SAU Community

R35 Gtr Front Brembos Revised

Selling front R35 GTR BREMBOS,Revised ad,I could not find rears as I wanted a whole set for my car so I purchased a front and rear set.so I am selling these excellent condition front set that I have chosen to even let the slotted rotors(that are track worthy which I don't need as my car is just a street car and I will be using the cross drilled) I have also just slightly machined to suit the new pads of your choice which are not included,but I have paid the big expense of getting a local engineer to make up some billet bracket to suit R32/33/34 GTR.price is $3500 firm,no offers please,pick up only Liverpool NSW....as an enthusiast will even help fit if need be,,,please note some slight grinding off hub is required to fit bracket...please pm,SMS or call Marijan 0411454707.cheers!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Selling front R35 GTR BREMBOS,Revised ad,I could not find rears as I wanted a whole set for my car so I purchased a front and rear set.so I am selling these excellent condition front set that I have chosen to even let the slotted rotors(that are track worthy which I don't need as my car is just a street car and I will be using the cross drilled) I have also just slightly machined to suit the new pads of your choice which are not included,but I have paid the big expense of getting a local engineer to make up some billet bracket to suit R32/33/34 GTR.price is $3500 firm,no offers please,pick up only Liverpool NSW....as an enthusiast will even help fit if need be,,,please note some slight grinding off hub is required to fit bracket...please pm,SMS or call Marijan 0411454707.cheers!!!

Hi mate I'm hoping you can help

I'm looking at purchasing r35gtr brembos for my 32 and was wondering where you got your brackets made up and how much they were?

Cheers