Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• https://www.gtr-registry.com/en-nissan-skyline-r31.php
    • I'd be re-doing the head gasket check(Combustion leak), can be very subtle and given how long it takes to overheat, likely a small break in the head gasket.  Agree the gktech fan needs to go but assuming you are in brizzy it should hold up to 25degree weather.   Out of the 5 or so times I've had this problem, only once was I lucky enough to have a stuck thermostat.  The rest, pull the head off fun times.  I hope for you this is a lucky one
    • Basically, I want to drive at the track ASAP without the 180kph limiter. Nistune offers an element of future-proofing and means I won't have to butcher the harness (comparatively to installing the HKS SLD). Power FC is an option but everyone has told me not to buy this. Link/Haltech is just not worth it for me, cost wise. Issue with Nistune is I'm too spastic to solder the board myself. So that leaves buying the aforementioned pre-installed used one from a seller on eBay, then reflashing it with the stock map and killing the limiter.    
    • Thats really interessting, are you 100% sure? Ive got a customer car there with same length axles. I cant imagine that I have one of that rare helical R34 GTT diffs here. The diff what is mounted (i believe its an aftermarket inside) locks so much that the tires rubbs on slightly corners, almost like welded. Its really uncomfortable to drive on the road with it. So I want to mount a Kaaz 1.5 SQ, but I dont want to order twice. If you are 100% sure that Helicals have the same length, I would order that version 😃  
    • btw im 38y old, "ex competition drifter", racing driver, car shop owner, specialized for wheel alignment