SAU Community

the fools where found ?????

skylinesteve

as some of u know my car was stolin and strip of her engine cooler and ecu leaving me with not much at all well well well the *** wits where cought trying to sell off my gear over the net and in the trading post my freinds told me about it so i checked it out told the police about it and they arange for me and a copper to go and have alook as this stuff as we where keen byers ha ha ha ha when we met this person we asked him what dose have he said hear have a look as we did and boom :D i saw it there my front mount cooler nismo my ecu motec and my poor baby rb26 been pulled down to little bits :) just wanted to kill him then the copper pulled out his bage and busted the wanker as we found out there were 4 of them who go around and target performence cars and pull them up on tow truck and strip them and dump the bodie well KARMA people u just got to belive in it thats for sure whats goes around comes around they lived on spring vale road spring vale and they where lebs not to say all people are bad or anything just stateing who they where ? well im glad and thought goes out to any one please be carefull whee u park your car i might be very lucky hear as it is very very hard to get your things back in this case im just have good mates who look out for me

Thats good to hear mate, always makes you feel that little bit better than you got them good! Also good that the cops did that with you, rather than just laughing at you..

So do you get any of your stuff back?

great to hear it I hope they have a great time with bubba :)

in da bighouse :thumbsup:

also the poilce have been pretty good with me re cars gettig stolen and thieves getting caught.

I'm jsut glad this scum will be off the street casue we all work hard for our mods.

meggala

It is such a relief to know someone out there has had a win with car thief's , does not happen very often . Hope the coppa's up here have as much luck , as there has been a sh!t load of cars stolen up here of late.

Congrats you must be over the moon and its good to see the police doing there job and helping the community. You should have took a picture and put OWNED underneath it.

Do you get your stuff back or is it sold at auction like seized goods?

did they find the $4,000 VSPEC II NISMO EDITION Engine  that you sold ? but you said its yours now! weird. caught in a lie.

your so funny man, your full of crap.

EDIT : i thought they tought English in Yr-7 ? i geuss 2 years of it isnt enuf...youll get stuck in VCE dont worry.

Did they try to offload it on ebay too? their accounts should be banned by now considering now that they're arrested, you may want to notify ebay if you haven't...

Glad to hear you recovered the bits and arrested the scums... can you put everything back into the car to make it all sweet again?