SAU Community

Who can fix Laserlines?

GOTRICE

So i've had my alarm for about 6months now installed from alberts in osbourne park (the store is now shut) and after paying some bullsheet price for this stupid cat. 4 alarm it still dosent work properly... i think somehow u can turn the sensitivity down? as when ever it is armed and sits in the sun for more than a couple of minutes it goes off... has to be locked with the key during the day.. but is fine to be armed at night, just goes off at about 10am @#&^#@(^&*@^@#

anyone know how to fix this or know of a good place?

:bonk:

Just pop into any immobilizer places and ask what they can do...especially specilising lazer line...

there is one @ vicpark alberts, they specilise lazer line I think. I am sure they will have some idea what is wrong with your sercurity system.

cheers

Joe

Originally posted by WASSABI

who's?

I think you'll find that Nexus_SiX is tipping you off about where their state office is - Laserline themselves that is.:D

I know that Audiocom install (or used to) Laserline Alarms, so you could also try them.

Good luck.

it was an alberts store that installed my alarm and my stereo, dont know about the rest but the osbourne park guys are useless pricks, my alternator still makes a wining noise with my stereo and my ****ing alarm still goes off for no reason after taking it back 2wice!!! then they ****ing bailed