SAU Community

Putty Rd Cruise Video

NYL83R

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like i'll only have about 5-7 mins of footage after editing as there was not much left on the camera and i hadn't planned on putting something together. Any more footage would be appreciated. Thanks to my mate James for bringing the camera tho. Once i have got the video editing software from work and put something together, i'll work out how i can share it.

Hey Shonen!!!  That was a nice lil overtaking spree we did there! :(  And damn my ass is sexy! ;):) :)

hahha yeah it was good........for a moment i thought you got pissed off at me tailgating......hehe :D

haha yeah nice ass.......but i like ya old ass better !...

did you change your zorst ??? i could have sworn you had a different one last time i saw ya car....

once again GREAT cruise guys.....oh and apologies to tosh....that last move i did jumping in between you and the green s14....SORRY about that...

nice pics guys :cheers:

great cruise and I can't wait to get back to the hunter valley again!!!!

Shonen: no worries, I expected you'll be pulling in soon

if anyone has any feedback about the day, please PM or email me with it so I know for next year :cheers:

hahha yeah it was good........for a moment i thought you got pissed off at me tailgating......hehe :cheers:

haha yeah nice ass.......but i like ya old ass better !...

did you change your zorst ??? i could have sworn you had a different one last time i saw ya car....

once again GREAT cruise guys.....oh and apologies to tosh....that last move i did jumping in between you and the green s14....SORRY about that...

Nah... wasn't pissed off at the tailgating! hehe... i kept tailgating others... oops!!! :

yeah... i did change the exhaust.. had the trust one... then the powergetter... now have the one thats on there at the moment... had to change it all cause of defects ;) i miss the sound ;) and i agree... my old ass WAS sexier :rofl:

LOL!!! i was wondering! Cause I overtook a good 5/6 cars or something and you didn't follow :rofl: i thought i had a buddy! :cheers: