SAU Community

Someone Tried To Dori In A Commo, Took Out 3 Cars And Ruined My Lawn :(

Dose Pipe Sutututu

post-22311-0-99924400-1417354052_thumb.jpg

So yeah, looks like Mr Commo owner tried something new - took out 3x cars and ended up into the pole. I'm a little upset my lawn is ruined, and he's cracked the gutter.. :(

On another more serious note.. this happened around 7pm, it took the local cops 2.5 hours to come to the scene. Then they breath tested the dude and he barely scraped through as being legal to drive. If they have gotten him 2.5 hours earlier when everyone called they might have had him for DUI.

So yeah... not sure what to think of coppers to when they come and talk to you like you're some criminal too. And to add more salt to the wound, they kept saying "your greenslip will cover for all the damage to your vehicles, trust me I've been doing this for years"...

Anyhow, what a night!

attachicon.gifyezzz.jpg

So yeah, looks like Mr Commo owner tried something new - took out 3x cars and ended up into the pole. I'm a little upset my lawn is ruined, and he's cracked the gutter.. :(

On another more serious note.. this happened around 7pm, it took the local cops 2.5 hours to come to the scene. Then they breath tested the dude and he barely scraped through as being legal to drive. If they have gotten him 2.5 hours earlier when everyone called they might have had him for DUI.

So yeah... not sure what to think of coppers to when they come and talk to you like you're some criminal too. And to add more salt to the wound, they kept saying "your greenslip will cover for all the damage to your vehicles, trust me I've been doing this for years"...

Anyhow, what a night!

Sydney.

What more can you say?

What I find ironic is that the coppers refused to do a police report because no one was hurt.

But seriously, he was doing so top speed shit to even cause that much damage. If he was doing 50km/h I am sure there would have been less damage than that.

And by the time they got there, he had sobered up.

Yeah when they moved the VT commodore it took a chunk of my lawn out :(

That sucks man, how did he even manage that? Not like you live at an intersection or curved road...

"Serve and protect" guess that doesn't apply here. Should've told them you're selling drugs to the driver, they would have turned up quicker.

• Like 3

That sucks man, how did he even manage that? Not like you live at an intersection or curved road...

Let this be a warning to everyone!...

If you try to ram-raid Johnny's place, you'll only get as far as his lawn!

;)