SAU Community

Wec / Le Mans 2015

Roy

I was...now i am only a small chance. Combination if nobody else interested as was only going to be and one mate plus a 3rd who would be working. Also the hiccup is i am going to Monoco so trying to save some cash and hoping to do Le Mans next year. Will see how the year pans out but may do Fuji

• 1 month later...

I am just a prick. I dont like how the Sky F1 commentators are so one eyed and Ant always calls rubbish to support any English driver. I wouldnt have been able to watch any of the remainder F1 coverage as I would have had to listen to LeMans winner Ant yadda yadda.

There was a funny moment mid-late Le Mans when a commentator rightly gave Ant a compliment and then the other English commentator starting BSing on about how clearly he was the fastest driver in the car. The other commentator pulled the guy up and stated "that they all equally do a great job, one is no faster, better than the other" . But minutes later he again said Ant was clearly the fastest Toyota driver only for the other commentator to pull him up and say on speed along Kobi had proven to be the quickest over the week. Its just an English commentator thing as a rule. Buemi is a gun and he never gets a mention by them.

I am just over the English love in, just as much as I am over "Australia's Mark Webber"..."Oz's Danny Ric" etc etc. LOL, I am a miserable bastard at the moment

I am just a prick. I dont like how the Sky F1 commentators are so one eyed and Ant always calls rubbish to support any English driver. I wouldnt have been able to watch any of the remainder F1 coverage as I would have had to listen to LeMans winner Ant yadda yadda.

There was a funny moment mid-late Le Mans when a commentator rightly gave Ant a compliment and then the other English commentator starting BSing on about how clearly he was the fastest driver in the car. The other commentator pulled the guy up and stated "that they all equally do a great job, one is no faster, better than the other" . But minutes later he again said Ant was clearly the fastest Toyota driver only for the other commentator to pull him up and say on speed along Kobi had proven to be the quickest over the week. Its just an English commentator thing as a rule. Buemi is a gun and he never gets a mention by them.

I am just over the English love in, just as much as I am over "Australia's Mark Webber"..."Oz's Danny Ric" etc etc. LOL, I am a miserable bastard at the moment

wow - many feels for you too Roy.

They are just commentators mate don't take it too hard

Then again everyone has their 'off days' some longer than others, but then again the English have always been smug when it comes to sport.

I'm struggling to work out why any Nissan heads would feel sorry for Toyota.

Nissan absolutely dominated as an Engine supplier,,, suck on that Toyota,,,.

Still to this day the Rotor company is the only Jap Company to win outright.

I'm not into Karma but it bit them sweetly on the arse when their arrogant shithead last driver flashed the Audi car an hour and a half out. He wasn't warning them he was coming, he was saying "sucked in we are going to win and you are shit" Even the bias pommy comentators said as much.

Cheers

Neil.