SAU Community

Help Skyline V35 350gt Top Screen Button Wire Missing

I stuck with this trouble for over a month and just found a possible problem. I really need your help for that.

A guy in JB hifi SA didn't wire the pop up screen right and left the screen powered but display black, when he installed the aftermarket stereo.

He cannot find what the problem is and can do nothing about it.

Now some expert found the wire behind the screen button is missing. As the wire I highlight in the attached photo.

post-138678-0-08112200-1422449679_thumb.png

It seems the JB hifi guy lost my wire, and I need a new one. Here is the problem. I dont even know what is the name of that wire. How can I get one... So please help me.

Find out the cost of a complete new pop up screen or it's equivalent including installation by someone who knows what they're doing like Chris Rodgers on this site then invoice JB Hi Fi for that cost not forgetting to include the cost of your time and disbursements including phone call etc in trying to sort this problem out.

When they refuse to pay file the matter in QCAT if you're in QLD or whatever the small claims tribunal is called in your state/territory.

Somewhere along he line you should find that J frakin B Hi Fi do the right thing and fix the damned problem for you.

And if they don't at least you should get payed for the fix.