SAU Community

Gtr / Rb26 Parts, Turbos, Injectors, Exhaust

Hey guys..

I'm clearing out all the old parts i had on my R32 GTR V Spec. Im located in Wagga Wagga, NSW.. can post at buyers expense. Although for something like turbos, would drive to canbera or halfway to syd/melb and meet you, if you want to inspect the parts/purchase. Alternatively. if your not in a hurry when purchasing i make infrequest trips to melbounre/syd/canberra, and could organise sale during a trip.. shoot me a PM or reply to discuss further.

HKS GT SS turbos With 21PSI Garret actuators $1000. (one of them would require rebuild)

Garret -7 turbos, $1000. Minimal shaft play (done approx 30k+km on the car)

Stock GTR Dumps $100 (i beleive they are R34 dump, previous owner had them changed.. i've never owned a 34 so cannot spot difference between 32 and 34 dumps so see below photos!! "))

R33 Kakimoto regu06&R catback 3.5" $475 (has had very small heat work to rear muffler to allow it to sit closer to chassis on previous car, can show photos) VGC

Sard 700cc injectors $400

Stock fuel rail and injectors $100

R32 GTR G-sensor $100

Stock R32 Airbox with airflow meters $100

Dumps and GT SS Turbos.

ry8JXc.jpg

Dumps

MEDKok.jpg

Airbox and Airflow meters

aRVAGW.jpg

Kakimoto Exhaust

yoVAOy.jpg

iqiLsn.jpg

-7 turbos

PM1ifd.jpg

Negotiable on most items. can provide any additional photos on request. (will upload photos of injectors/stock injectors/fuel rail).

reply/PM me for more info/contact details

Cheers

Dan

PMs replied.

Air box and G sensor sold pending payment.

Alex, if it falls through I'll contact you.

Also, if anyone wants to discuss anything, my numbers 0432 423 499. If I don't answer, leave a voicemail or text. I work long irregular hours so I'll get in touch!

Cheers

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Price drop!

GT SS's - $850

-7s - 8800

R33 Kakimoto regu06&R catback 3.5" $400

Sard 700cc injectors $320

Stock fuel rail and injectors $70

feel free to make an offer.

GTRR, airbox is gone

GHO5T, yeah mate.. i can message them to you, PM me your number or email and i can send you pics of any angle you want. currently its wrapped up ready to post but i'll rip it out and take soem more for you.