SAU Community

Rb26 Twin Turbo Upgrade Specifications - Would Like Specifics With Models, Sizes Etc

-5s + 3L will do it easy haha

If it was a dirty old BNR32 or BNR33 I would go 3L but I want to keep the GTR about it lol.

Mafia, are you planning on stroking this at any stage or strictly a stock engined car? If not, a set of -5's and a step 1 v cam which you can use with stock pistons will definitely help you reach your goals.

Stock at the moment. Considered adjusting cams but funds aren't that plentiful at the moment. I'm just chasing replacements for my -5s.

This is what ATP have said. Looks like they only have options for the GTX2863 and GTX2867 at the moment which are too large for what I want.

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for contacting us. We offer the GTX2863R and GTX2867R upgrade solutions to the stock turbochargers. The turbine and compressor housings bolt-on to the stock compressor inlet, turbine inlet, and turbine outlet.

Product details (NOTE: GTX2863R and GTX2867R are upgrade options under related parts):

http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=tp&Product_Code=GRT-TBO-075&Category_Code=RB26

Feel free to contact us for further questions.

Thank you

Doesn't look like they offer a solution:

Hello Jonathan,

We do not offer a bolt-on solution for the GTX2860R.

The provided link is a GT2871R with the option to upgrade to the GTX2863R and GTX2867R. The GTX2863R and GTX2867R are the only available GTX series options within the Skyline housings.

Thank you

I've added the GTX2863 to my cheat sheet. It looks like it was made to be the -5 equivalent.

Does anyone think the different lower trim would help it spool? Need some experts in here to talk to me about the specs :)

82zaYXO.jpg

Simon did a back to back with -5's and 63 mm GTX wheels in -5 housings. Made an extra 90 hp through the middle and 50 up top or so. I have the graph in my phone somewhere. I'll post it up this arvo after work. That was on a RP 2.8 though.

I'm sure those results are on the GTX thread. Go back about 12 months.

That's a really nice plot. Can anyone give an idea of what rpm vs speed between 90 and 130?

See with this sort of upgrade, the GTX2860 (Slightly smaller) would be earlier and even more responsive with a nice top end

That's a really nice plot. Can anyone give an idea of what rpm vs speed between 90 and 130?

See with this sort of upgrade, the GTX2860 (Slightly smaller) would be earlier and even more responsive with a nice top end

I've plotted it over my graph which has rpm. I'll dig it up tomorrow for you.

They are on 2.8's though.