SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

happy friday bitches!!!!
the relatively stress free existence of a lowly truck driver is looking pretty fricken attractive right now :(

Fluffy - when you going to come and measure up the zorst on Ragnar for me? Got an epic new muffler on the wish list, but need a connecting pipe made up, and a couple of mounting brackets welded to the frame and muffler. You interested?

Not really that interested. I'm not a big fan of foreigners or spending any more time at work than absolutely necessary. Will be happy to have a look and sort out bends etc at cost. If you could get most of it marked out or tacked etc I'll be happy to weld it.:-) Going to see a man about another job this week. Fluffy?

Awesomeness, new job interview is building, fitting, hydraulics and electrical on cranes. Sounds good but they will have to beat a free ute and money first. Worth a look.

Can always say no, or make demands:)

On 2/3/2018 at 7:35 AM, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Not really that interested. I'm not a big fan of foreigners 

Say no more.

Had a good chat to the Minister on the weekend, we agreed the best thing to do is hand it off to a pro builder as the frame mod list id getting pretty long. Just got to find a bloke I like and trust now. 

Also, used my local "hire a hoist" place to do the service on the ministers focarse too, due to me still being a creaky old bastard, and for the $60 it cost me was an absolute bargain I reckon. All I bought with me was the car and parts, everything else was supplied, so would def recommend

https://www.facebook.com/UFIXITGARAGEWA/