SAU Community

MAD MT 4 - interest and vote for date

dAVE

Hey guys,

it looks like there are a few ppl who may still make this.. assuming their cars are alive and well by the cruise.

anyway, there was debate on wether it should run on Sat 2nd Nov or Sun 3rd Nov.

If its on Saturday, it means that u dont have to head back home early for work the next day. Sunday is fine too I guess, but more people will need to leave early.

Either way, there will be another BBQ & pissup. This time at my house with no broken bones. There is a pool if its hot, a bbq for food, ps2 for gran tourismo 3 comp and place to sleep if you drink too much.

I will try and get a map up of the full circuit soon.

pls vote for the day only if you are planning on coming. Also, leave a reply if you want to come.

cheers,

dave

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boxhead

good boy luke, then dave i call shot gun in your front seat if nizman doesnt take it...

i really cant afford fuel for this kinda thing again,

and the way it looks i might not even have the damn car ( ****ing panel beaters!!!)

so yeah, im broke. help me out. ill bring video camera

I'll say saturday, to allow for some "cruising" up the coast for those interested in that sort of thing... Like me :)

I figure Squizzmobile III should be here by then, god knows it's missed every other bloody event. I imagine if I go Pete will go as well so there will be seats spare in either 180SX for anyone stupid enough to ride with either of us, but more so Pete because he's crazy - but I have the rollcage ;)

well im coming! :cool: but im taking the B4...

i just took the 33 on a road to boxheads and it was stepping out around every corner without accel just cos the suspension is so damn hard.

got it back today, re do roadworthy (try and pass this time) and rego it tomoz... so I am fully up for a cruise of some sort this weekend.. anyone else?

just a note.. for the guys that cant make saturday day.. your welcome to come down for a drink and some ps2. I think birty did that last time. We will try and make the pissup worthwhile for the ppl coming only 4 that :cool:

ok, for those that just want to come and drive the mad mountain run, we will meet on sunday 3rd november at mudjerebah shell at 10:00am. if you are going to be late, call 0411870159 or 0412187009 (luke/abuse) and we will wait for you.

dave, if there are drivers at your place on saturday, please meet us there at that time to form a single group.

Guest Boxhead

why is it being on sunday if saturday got most oft he votes???

this doesnt make sense to me...

is it going to be a hard cruise or a go easy one, im up for easy, cant go hard, its simple, an n/a car doesnt go hard, and by the way sundays are for sleeping, so atm im 50/50

I might come and bring ryan (Ryan is a friend staying here with me from Sydney.. get him to meet a few of you guys).. But I wont be going mad on the mountain.

My clutch is getting done on friday. So I should be fine. I would rather a saturday but.

Ummm, what happened to Saturday???

As far as I was aware, the poll was there so we could all have a say. Maybe Slip just didn't see it there or something???

I'm thinking we see how the poll ends up by a certain date and then see which day gets the go ahead.

It may not suit EVERYBODY but at least it will be democratic.

fark, i thought the reason for sunday was u brissy guys.. so i got all pumped..

anyway, either way i dont give a ****.. sunday is kinda good cos we will prollly have less traffic (maybe). Also doing the cruise then pissup makes for a long day for a lazy sod like me... so splitting it over 2 days is easier..

anyway.. i just want whichever day brings the most ppl , as the turnout has kinda sucked in the past.

dave