NismoGirl

Mark0

BiteMe

Chucky

Myself

Boxhead & Birty coming, not driving.

And MRE was there last Saturday!! :D

Final Plans? Where and when?

dAVE... Piss up still on? And are we welcome to crash on your floor for the night?

well

nizman is coming too

and too the guy i just saw at the servo.. i was being serious .. come to this cruise!!!

i know i was wasted as and must have been the biggest dickhead.. but were not all wankers like me.. so come along.

dave :D

Originally posted by dAVE

well

nizman is coming too

and too the guy i just saw at the servo.. i was being serious .. come to this cruise!!!

i know i was wasted as and must have been the biggest dickhead.. but were not all wankers like me.. so come along.

dave :D

Oh know he just invited the Hyundia car club

haha, its all good... twas a skyline... i think.. :D

actually, was a burgundy 33 with wheels that looked about 17" and was series 1 with a series 2 interior.

anyway, if i see him around, when im not so wasted.. then i will invite him again :P

anyway, bedtime now.

I think that a meeting around 1pm aiming to leave by 2pm would suit everyone. We did the same last time and did pretty well with not too many other cars using the roads.

any objections, post here :)

obviously the aim is to get as many people to come as possible..

WHEN: 1pm (leaving by 2pm)

WHERE: Mudgeeraba Shell (around exit 80 off freeway - its on your LHS if your coming south)

From there we head to hinze damn, have a drink & piss. Then we go through the binna burra hill climb and back down, stop at the national park where those glow worm thingies are, then down to murwullumbah. Then you can either go the back way up to tweed and home , or to the bbq & pissup, or if everyone has had enough, we will just take the freeway from murwilumbah.

Enough info? i tried to find a map but couldnt get anything with enough detail.

Call me on 0413 144 121 if you need anything, running late on the day etc...

Dave

Well after so many bribes:D ...........................I am coming:burnout:

Thanks for the offer Boxcar but no sexual fav's needed:shake:

Also seeing that last weeks was a pisspoor effort :P

Just had the other half of my exhaust put in.

Full 3" turbo back with 3" high flow and 5" tip.

Next a front bar, followed by Front mount...........then it's time to up the boost.

Also my brother cant make it so I have a spare seat.

Guest Boxhead

what the hell, some bastard is spreading these rumours about me.. god dammit, anyway , im not taking my car, i will prolly go with dave, although he is a bit dodgy at the best of times, so mr e if no body calls shotgun, i might use you spare seat...

and before you all say take your car, no, im sick of it being slow and tryin to hard to keep up, also the other day i had some problems with overheating, well not to the pt of doin damage, just the other week after a bit of a hard drive, had to wait to start car again, my car needs soo much done to it...

Guest Boxhead

For F*cks sake people, i have heard rumors of people backing out of this for stupid reasons, when people try and help them out they deny help etc, and SLIP mr queensland president, saying he is going solo on sunday, WHAT THE F*CK????

like seriously, this is pretty piss poor, everyone backing out, dave has put in some time and effort into it, tryin to make it enjoyable.

This is not directed at people with legitimate reasons(birty) and i would also like to say to the people who said there in, and havent backed out, i hope to see you tomorow, and we can all have a good day

Guest Boxhead

squizz, your with the birty crowd, you have a legit reason.. but like, you havent said you would come all the time, then pulled out, we have known for a while you werent coming