SAU Community

List of Idiot Skyline Driver/Rego

SkyPat

Response to the following message:

What Was She Thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the latest dick-head of the week, as I'm sure most of u would of heard about, was the Skyline doing 200 odd kays up Western Ring Road on L plates. Wow! Come on, this is why the police target performence cars, because there has to be a wanker who dosen't care for their lives or people around them. I think it shouldn't have happend. This is why it's becoming harder to go out and have a good cruise on a Sunday. What makes these people think ???? Share your thoughts on this please.

I, personally, hate those idiots who drives skylines crazily all the time. The cops are already fell in love to pull us over for nothing. I know we all ove Skylines because we like its power, high-speed performance. But you gotta play safe and find a street that won't mess with cops. I don't wanna got pulled over while I am driving 60 at a 60 zone for a "regular inspection".

Now brothers, if you see any stupid morons who are destroying our image like the chick above, post their details here.

she wasnt driving a skyline

its was a black 1991 300zx ;)

But still yes she is a moron

And she got caught on monday driving again with failure to display L-Plates and driving under license suspension

but the 2nd one to add to the idiot list..is a white r33 dirving through Balwyn Village who launched his car in a busy, pedestrian filled area...his turbo spooled and everyone turned around shaking their heads and pointing in disgust...attention we do not need... he has chrome zinettis and a butt ugly wing...didnt get his rego though

but....he is going to be 2005 president!

this forum is a good idea, and if those people happen to be looking on here and complain, then they should stop doing stupid shit

Oooh My.... this does not make sense at all :confused:

regardless of what car you drive, no-onne is guilty of...

Launching of at the lights?

Breaking the speed limit?

Street racing?

Throwing a cigarette out the window?

Installing illegal/un engineered mods to your vehicles?

Trying to rip it sideways in the wet?

The list could on and on..

I think most can agree there is an obvious line when someone becomes a full on tossa... but I think it's highly unlikely I see any innocent angels around here.

By the way, what's to say this is not watched by a pig, and someone's statement is used against the person/rego named? The media got it wrong naming the chick in a skyline, and you quoting her in skyline, when the fact is she was driving a 300zx!

what do you expect.......the media only knows performance car=skyline...........it is deep in their mind..........any kind of car who get caught by speeding or what ever.....has to be skyline............

this forum is good.......let ppl know those Dickhaeds...........

if you see any stupid morons who are destroying our image like the chick above, post their details here.

and then what?

?

The majority of "stupid morons" that I see on a daily basis aren't driving imports, it's grandpa who can't see, or mum who's distracted, or henry in a hurry to get to work, or jeff who had too many beers at lunch, its people on mobile phones and people who have become complacent about the amount of attention that's needed when you're driving.

..and as for the Police targeting import drivers, its nothing to do with things like this.. they target import drivers because there is a much higher chance of the car having illegal modifications than all the other cars on the road.

and as for the Police targeting import drivers, its nothing to do with things like this.. they target import drivers because there is a much higher chance of the car having illegal modifications than all the other cars on the road.

But they will rarely stop some rust infested shit box with work brakes, suspension etc that is a real danger on our roads, but they will stop an import because they have a bov and will cause death to all other road users!!!

didnt u know BOVs if installed the right way can actually act as a atom deconstruction modulator nuclear weapon of mass destruction!!!!

PSSSSSSSSHT

PSSSSSSSSHT!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

there are legal issues with what this thread has asked and no we will not have a forum dedicated to this one issue.

I may aswell ad an interesting thing I saw.. not a skyline owner,

Centre Rd Bentleigh I think... some big Mauri bloke, looked like a skinny version of Jonah Lamoo, wearing an All Black Jacket, Black Beani, gets out of a soarer with a half finished front spoiler heading towards this car full of bikies.. "he must have had a road rage with them", when the bikies saw this Skinny version of Jonah Lamoo running towards them they floored it straight through the red light.

:D

there are legal issues with what this thread has asked and no we will not have a forum dedicated to this one issue.

agreed. On that note, thread closed.

But i tell you this, if you drive at 63 and get a ticket... should we put YOU in a thread like this?

I think not.