SAU Community

Brand New Gia Diamond Ring - Cheap

R34GTRVJONO

Here for sale is a brand new (never worn) high quality and totally custom engagement ring:

-Made in July 2015

-18k white gold band

-GIA 1.02ct Princess cut main diamond (see pics for details)

- .1ct diamonds on shoulders (F-G colour)

Selling cheap: $7999 Ono (worth 13k+)

All reasonable offers considered

Please enquire via phone as I'm never on emails: 0481129453

Location: Sydney but can meet in Wollongong on weekendspost-89641-14459272942906_thumb.jpgpost-89641-14459273154838_thumb.jpgpost-89641-14459273434496_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm no I don't want her to choose it as I'm some what traditional .. Buying the ring is a mans responsibility .. So I don't really care..

And skudr33 if you were my bitch you would get your 46 rings but since you ain't you will have to source it some where else lol

• Like 1

Hmm no I don't want her to choose it as I'm some what traditional .. Buying the ring is a mans responsibility .. So I don't really care..

And skudr33 if you were my bitch you would get your 46 rings but since you ain't you will have to source it some where else lol

Dude I quickly skimmed through the post and thought it was one of them auto bots! Lol good luck with the sale...

• 2 weeks later...

oooh i would love to get this for my wife, we only just got married almost a year ago and i would love her to have it instead of the plain silver band shes wearing now, its hard when im on a disability pension, but one day i will get her a ring like this that she deserves. Good luck with creating the new one mate