SAU Community

13b 550cc Injectors Into Rb Help!

Paulusc44

Hey all,

Have just installed 6 X RX-7 550cc Injectors into my RB using the factory rail etc.. Injectors have been modified with an RB26 receiver so they plug straight up :) Have also just rebuilt injectors with speed-flow kits for peace of mind..

Anyways.. Does anyone know the exact resistance these injectors run from factory? Apparently its slightly different to an RB26 Injector..

Just wondering so I can go out and get the correct resistor..

Any further info on the resistor install would be great also :)

Cheers :)

Or realise that "slightly different" to RB26 injector resistance can mean something like <1ohm (difference from RB26, not the actual resistance), whilst the target you're trying to reach is something like 12-14 ohms and the ECU won't be that fussy about what the actual resistance you show it ends up being.

Wow Ive been given some shit for this one haha.. Didnt have a Multimeter about this morn and was being a semi lazy bastard haha, I say semi lazy because I did have a search but the Same part number applies for both high and low impedance 13b Jecs.. Only difference was the connector colour which ofcourse has been changed.. p.s 2001 was a great year.

• Like 1