SAU Community

UAS GTR Series 3 Lips... The deal is done!

meshmesh

Finally, I have organised a deal with Unique Autosports (UAS) on the Series 3 GTR Lips.

Now, some have had concerns about the quality of the UAS lips.. and going by the lip we received yesterday, it's actually not that bad. the only concern was on the left air vent, the finish could have been better, (which means the panel beater will spend a little extra time to fill it up) the rest of the lip is very nice, even the factory black ripple finish looks awesome. I'll try to organise some pics on Monday, and include the slight imperfections.

John from Unique Autosports (UAS) is offering the following for all SAU forum members: whether you order 1 or 100, there is no waiting for numbers.

$240.00 +(delivery, approx $50-80). (normally $295.00)

Turn around is usually within 2weeks.

So for those lucky enough to be nearby in NSW, that $240.00

All you need to do is mention you saw the offer on SAU forum.

Cheers

Simon

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CONTACT INFO: (dont forget to mention you saw the deal on SAU)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unqiue Autosports

Phone (02) 9634 8000 Fax (02) 9634 8888

Unit A3/2A Victoria Ave, Castle Hill. NSW 2045

NOTE: The pic below is a Genuine GTR Series Lip (~$1300) the UAS Non Genuine Fibreglass Lips is the same minus the blade in the air pockets. As soon as my car is finished I will post up pics.

series3gtrbar.jpg

OK just picked my car.. and have to admit, leaving it in the factory black looks might awesome. Had a chat with my mate the panel beater, and asked him what he thought of the quality of the lip, an how whether it gave hime trouble fitting or not. He reckons he's seen much better finishes, and assumes that the UAS lip mould was probably taken from a busted lip which was pieced together again.

The panel beater spent a bit of time making shaping the lip to make it look schmick, which in the end, both he & I were both rapt about. Overall, the lip looks awesome, and for a measly ~$500, including the lip, delivery, fitting and spraying it was definatley worth it, just pray I don't go scraping out of low driveways..

PS: I just picked the car up, and it's p!issing down rain here in Melbourne. I'll try to take some pics over the weekend.

We actually bought this mould from QLD and no it is not our normal standard but not too bad. I did mention this though to meshmesh and glad it is all OK. We could do in carbon but might not be too good as tight bends and cost at least twice as much.