SAU Community

HOT IMPORTS wanted to star TV commercial (Melbourne -AUS).

exit films

So was it just skylines and one holden or were there other import cars, coz they advertised it on exclusive as well so i thought maybe other cars might be in it.

Will the advertisment be airing in australia?

cant wait to see the photos  :headspin:

They are doing a total of five 15-second commercials to be shown on Australian TV and possibly in Cinemas.

Each commercial has a different theme.. like V8's, imports, young driver first car, girls car barina, etc. They're all advertising Just Cars insurance.

The commercial our R34's is in will be featuring the V8... our cars aren't really shown much in the commercial, but I still know it's mine :D I can just imagine kickin back in Village Cinema's @ Crown waiting for a movie to start, and then the ad comes up on the big 17 meter screen, I'll be like.. "THAT'S MY WHEEL!!" ;) LOL

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Story goes.....

Can of V8 juice in the fridge.

cut's to scene at the railyards.....

Big thumping V8 (and this thing was an absolute ripper) reving its guts out and the two drivers of the imports are all scared and shit.

Shot starts in close to the V8 and ends with the our quarter panels in the pic.

NismoR34.... It's a pain in the arse!

Are they planning on using more skylines / imports in their other 4 ads or not?

Maybe they will make an ad with more of an import theme focus?

At least they chose some nice cars [r34's] :)

Doesn't look like the cars were actually used in motion, some CG work coming up me thinks.

• 1 month later...

HAHA i saw the (JUST CARS) ad with the skylines in it!!! you could barely see it!!! but you really had to be quick... they showed 3 out of the 5 ads during the O.C. on channel 10 on Tuesday!!! The only skyline visible was the Black one and it was the left front quater on the left side of the screen. Mind you i reckon any skyline woulda looked better than a Falcon or a Supra as in the other ad! pffft.

BUT at least it was a Skyline there!!!

Kor