SAU Community

'JETT' runs 10's

2rismo

Not happy. I thought you drove it to the 10. This shows the potential of your car and that's great but it's a bit rude suggesting that you drove it.

:D

Adrian

The excitement, the angst, the biterness!

Hahaha seriously, his car did a good pass, I mean it's got a T78 and Nitrous, you think it would do a 15 second pass?

If someone drove my car faster than me I would be pissed off at them, and be eager to try again to beat it. I'm sure "wreckedhead" is keen to get out there and do his own passes next time...

The excitement, the angst, the biterness!

Hahaha seriously, his car did a good pass, I mean it's got a T78 and Nitrous, you think it would do a 15 second pass?

If someone drove my car faster than me I would be pissed off at them, and be eager to try again to beat it. I'm sure "wreckedhead" is keen to get out there and do his own passes next time...

when i ran my car at 11.1 with no gas, i let alex drive it after he fixed the nos leak, i didnt think he would break into the 10s, but after he did we were off the track, but its all good, i was more then happy to get the car into the 10s didnt bother me if it was alex or gearge bush, the potential is there for anyone to take it to the limits, but the cage will come nesxt week, and so will the slicks so hopefully ill be able to hopefully get into mid 10s

Dude,

We were there and it could have been Mickey Mouse driving for all we care!!!!! The car ran 10.8 There is nothing about it.... Awesome is all that describes that launch.... I had a Woody for like ten minutes.....That made my night...Better than me actually running my car. That was me that came by in the maroon GTR in the pits as i was leaving........

Mike

hey dude i remember you, thanks for the congrats on the night, i just hope someone got it on tape, im excited to see it bad. i was in the pits area when the car ran the 10 and i was jumping like a kangaroo, so were most of the people next to me.

I seen the 11.4sec pass from the grandstand, the launch left a bit to be desired from (for a car trying to get into the 10's not by my ability).

Then on the 2nd run (the 10.8sec pass) soon as the launch was over (500% better than the 11.4sec pass) I was cheering knowing that it was gonna be a 10.9-11.0 pass and the guys nearby were looking at me all weird. Soon as the car went over the line and the 10.8sec lit up they gave me the thumbs up :)

and for those peole who try to pull you down for your efforts being the driver or not, well all i have to say is come to the creek, bring your car down, and have some fun instead of bagging people on the forum

Bingo!