SAU Community

FS [Syd]: Stock NEO Cams, Stock NEO Studs, Stock NEO Valve Springs & Retainers - Cheaper than a few smashed avos on toast

FS [Syd]: Stock NEO Cams, Stock NEO Studs, Stock NEO Valve Springs & Retainers - Cheaper than a few smashed avos on toast

Howdy!

Have some parts from my shit box build's shit box motor.

• Stock RB25DET NEO Cams (IN/EX)
  • Stock RB25DET NEO Valve Springs & Retainers
  • Stock RB25DET NEO Head Bolts (aka head studs)

Take the lot for $100 or I am happy to swap for a bottle of either:

• Hibiki Master's Select
  • Hibiki Harmony
  • Hakashu (no age)
  • Chinta
  • NIkka Coffey
  • 2x Nikka from the barrel
  • or any Japanese Whiskey of higher value than those mentioned

I'm located in Canley Vale, NSW 2166

Cheers,
Johnny

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I understand that the R34 ECU can be sensitive to what is going on wrt the coilpacks/loom. You'd be well advised to put a Consult reader onto the diagnostic port and read the codes. The one(s) in the ECU will be the ones most likely to tell you what's going on. The TCS light will be a secondary effect.
    • I thought about a floating dash head unit in my 33 but I decided against as I thought it would just get in the way of aggressive gear changes and when mounted that low you have to look away from the road (vs glancing across like modern car screen positions). I went with a Sony wireless CarPlay head unit: For the amp and sub, I made up a panel to mount to the side of the boot: the sub is a small kicker tube sub that fits above the fuel hat (you have to relocate the HICAS ECU).    
    • Looks like I need a spectrometer as that says there are 4 variants.  Thabkyou for your help 
    • R34 GTT and stock ECU. I have a link ECU waiting to be installed.
    • Totally get that. But to be clear, I bought from RHD Specialties in Kent, WA, not JapaneseClassics. I'd recommend them, fwtw. After about 6 months of ownership, it's pretty clear there's been no general jackassery with my car. The engine is tight and reflective of the mileage shown on the odometer.