SAU Community

R33 GTR Full Length Cooling Panels Group Buy

dori34

R33 GTR Full Length Cooling Panels Group Buy

Back due to popular demand on GTR owners FB page and SAU members, I am bringing back this group buy for the R33 GTR full length cooling panel. 
Other small carbon parts can also be made available so please enquire below.

price up to 5 people - $280 

6+ people - $260

Shipping Aus wide will range from $15-$30 to most metro major cities and up $40 to other areas, all with tracking and insurance! Exact pricing can be given  if you provide postcode to make your decision whether or not to join the group buy.
pick up available in Sydney.

some notes: does not fit S3 with Xenons so modification is required (as per photo attached from Daz's car in the link below), so buy at your discretion 
N1 models, a small hole needs to be drilled for oil cooler mount  (Terry N1 can confirm this)

Group buy ends on 16/10/17

Payment: 70%  deposit, the remaining 30% + any shipping costs to be paid once the panels land and are ready to ship.

Previous thread and more pics: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

apologies but i have received an update and there is some backlog on some parts so there is a delay. I have asked for split shipment of whatever is available first and they will confirm on Monday what parts will be available to ship first. I will update again after next Monday.

• 4 weeks later...