• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

oxford1327

abandoned/stolen R34 in Ballarat,Vic

would like to inform anyone of an abandoned/stolen White R34 Skyline in Ballarat, Victoria, car has no plates and looks to be a bit worse for wear, has apparently been in its current location for a few days, I only saw it today for the first time.

I will try to get some photos of the car tomorrow morning if it is still there and attach them to this post.

all I can tell at this stage is it's missing the plates and looks as if its had a bit of a rough time, it is parked on the side of the road in Gillies street Wendouree, near the intersection of Gregory st close to the train lines headed in a southerly direction.

Admin please advise if there is a better place to post this as i don't know if there is a stolen sticky anywhere?nothing came up in search for stolen.

Call the police and say it's been there a few days, could be a stolen / dumped car or could be a breakdown...

Police have been, was there for 3-4 days, but late this afternoon it was towed 

• Like 1

looks like the car that was in squids yard in sebastopol, carnt remember if it was a white r33 or r34 though