SAU Community

ABS,HICAS & 4WD warning lights on an no tacho

Hi All, 

First problem post.....

Std R32 GTR, 94 model series 3.

Let me start with what I did....

The car had a slightly high idle and before checking the manual, I wrongly assumed that I just needed to adjust the TPS.

At the same time, I was trying to find an intermittent hicas light cause and unplugged and plugged in the Hicas ecu connectors and changed the steering angle sensor (as on previously checking it wasn't giving correct voltage).

The result of one or all of this fiddling is that I now have no rev counter or torque gauge and the abs,hicas and 4wd are staying on.

After trying to check for the flashing led on the attessa ecu, the led doesn't light up at all and shorting the 2 pins on the consult port won't display the flashing dash light.

I'm stumped as I have reset the tps as per the manual and swapped out the steering angle sensor for the old one.

Any advice welcome.

This is odd, as I can't think of anything common between this all. I would check the connector on the back of the cluster as most of the items seem to be there. However that along with the ATTESA not throwing a code is odd.  That is more power to the ATTESA ECU. 

So that would be back to power.  Check the fuses. Check the fusible link under hood off the battery. I have seen corrosion on them cause some odd things. 

Hicas troubleshooting - http://www.gtrusablog.com/2015/11/hicas-and-r32-nissan-skyline-gt-r.html