SAU Community

Looking for good RB mechanic in Sydney

Jhare413

I’m looking at purchasing a skyline in the near future (likely an r34 gt-t). My plan is to get the car checked over by a mechanic before purchase.

Any suggestions for good RB mechanics who could check it over for me?

Mark @ MRC Dyno and Performance in Castle Hill have inspected 5 cars for me in the past, very thorough, and has found issues that other reputable mechanics had missed.

When requesting an inspection, ask for a hoist check-over,  compression test and a health check power run on the dyno (to see for leaks, air flow consistency, ignition breakdown and issues at full throttle, the total cost is about $200 which is extremely comprehensive.

If it helps breaks the ice tell him Daniel with the Black R34 GTR forwarded his details to you.

10 hours ago, JGTC said:

Mark @ MRC Dyno and Performance in Castle Hill have inspected 5 cars for me in the past, very thorough, and has found issues that other reputable mechanics had missed.

When requesting an inspection, ask for a hoist check-over,  compression test and a health check power run on the dyno (to see for leaks, air flow consistency, ignition breakdown and issues at full throttle, the total cost is about $200 which is extremely comprehensive.

If it helps breaks the ice tell him Daniel with the Black R34 GTR forwarded his details to you.

Cheers man I’ll check them out

• 1 month later...