SAU Community

FS: 97 Stagea RSFour

Hey guys. Have been putting this off, but regretfully needs to be done.

Selling my 97 C34 Stagea RSFour. Located in St Kilda.

It's on TAS rego with custom plates which I'm hoping to keep and sell separately. I'm open to negotiations as far as how we go about transferring it to you, depending on sale price etc. Eg I sell it unregistered to you, but drive it to yours before taking the plates off so you don't need to truck/trailer it. Willing to figure it out with whoever buys it, there's a few options.

I'm after $8k as-is, with no plates/rego/rwc.

The good:

- Very straight and tidy, inside and out.

- Nismo-rep bodykit (minus front bar which is stock with a lip).

- Rota 17" TE reps with good Dunlop SP Sport.

- BC Coilovers.

- FMIC, boost controller, turbo timer.

- Exhaust

- Decent stereo, Clarion VZ402A with flip up screen, mp3/bluetooth/dvd/etc, Pioneer sub in Pioneer box, etc.

- Has the sought after original floor mats, cargo net, and rear cargo cover. Also has various spare parts.

- Various other bits and pieces, A pillar boost gauge, quick release battery terminals, etc.

The bad:

- Brake booster is shot, needs replacing. Comes with a spare that needs rebuilding, so you have 2 to work with and figure it out.

- Needs an O2 sensor. Drives fine, but has some mid-range weirdness.

- It's been sitting a while due to next bit below, so battery is dead, but when trickle-charged/jumped it starts up first go every time and purrs.

I have quite serious medical issues, and am effectively bed-bound. Due to these issues, I'm also flat broke, so while the issues are small, I can't afford to fix them before sale. I think the price is fair in reflection of that, but I'm open to some negotiation for a quick/easy sale. In saying that, I'm not entertaining stupid offers. It's a solid car that just needs someone to love it again. This also means I can't meet anywhere, and it can only be looked at here in St Kilda.

No test drives outside of around our underground car park due to the brakes, but you're more than welcome to inspect it as close as you want. It's an honest car and a very VERY regretful sale.

20180404_173121.jpg

20160806-SEN_1039-Edit.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

20170216_174019.jpg

20170216_173701.jpg