SAU Community

how much for compliance?

DRFT_ceffy

Hi all,

im new to these forums and just have a couple of quick questions about compliancing your cefiros.

Im about to import a ceffie and i was just trying to get an estimated price on how much it cost to compliance your cefiros? so how much did it cost to get your car complianced?

what needed to be done?

did you do it yourself or did somebody do it for you?

your help would be greatly appreciated as i have had so many different quotes its not funny.

cheers Benny

hey benny,

It costs $1750 up here in sydney. Following needs to be done though. Ive heard it was cheaper in melbourne. Something like $1500.

1. Petrol filter neck needs to be changed (cant remenber something like this)

- $100.

2. 4 side intrusion bars need to be put in - $1000

3. Side mirrors need to be changed from convex to flat (make sure they put on the good ones not the POS they gave me at the place i went to - all scratches and shit) $200. I would say do this yourself.

4. Child restraints - $100

5. And engineers report - $500-550

ceffo.

I got mine complied up here in qld and it cost me $1500 from a workshop in the goldcoast, I thought that was expensive but i guess its cheaper than what you guys pay in NSW

yeah man we get it IDB pretty good down here man and that goes pretty much for everything :cheers:

Got a quote for mine... $1100 thru one of J-Spec Imports' contacts in melbourne.

Prices include roughly $500 for side intrusion bars and $500 for engineers report and $100 for wing mirror, dash light dimmer, child restraints, fuel filler neck and seatbelts if required (apparently not on some imports).

In Sydney I've been quoted thru J-Spec for $1500, but apparently there should be other places now that are cheaper.