SAU Community

melb skylines where u hang?

devlsh

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bo0sT_JuNkY

im from keilor and me and my mate r always at taylors macca's.

a white and a black R33 .And a s14 200.Im in for a cruise should meet at taylors macca's coz at leats then we can pick up bitch's

man u r setting a bad image of us skyline drivers if u always hang at the local maccas.

Save that for the high school kids and the ricers!

Well u when u live across the road from one its a bit hard!anyway im not there all the time  i just go post and see who's there .And as for stalking 17yr chicks well it's very rare if chicks that young are there and if they are there well im only 18!Anyway !

R roots a Root if there 17 or 23 .lmao:uh-huh:

well i live about 5 mins from a 24hr maccas, and when i drive past in the night there is always sum boy racers there!

As for 17year old chicks being at maccas! u would b lucky if they were 14 years old that hang around there!

Well some of us r meetin up at Knox City tomz 14/11 at 8:30 the multi level car park near cue sports the second level just a mini meet for a bit of chat nuffin else if u got nothin else to do come down, i'll be in the Silver R33

Whistla and Mz`Nismo good to c u guys on here lol, all we need now is Anth although he did sell his yesterday, poor guy !

pfffffffffft i drive to essendon from DINGLEY!

we can have one on the eastsieeed and one on the west sieeeed and the best from both sieeeeds can meet up in da middle for a battle royal of the sieeds!

haha... i live about 5mins away from there... i go there sometimes to buy a cheeseburger and small fries :( but i dont make it a habit as theres usually cops there...

Well u when u live across the road from one its a bit hard!anyway im not there all the time  i just go post and see who's there .And as for stalking 17yr chicks well it's very rare if chicks that young are there and if they are there well im only 18!Anyway !

they would have to be some sad ass hos to be hanging around a maccas picking up guys HAHA

oh well... wear a conny theyre probably as liberal with everyone else that drives thru there.

for all u macca's hangers the channel V music bus was at my local maccas in noble park last night!

I drove past when they were packing up so i dont know what was going on there.

Originally posted by meggala

hey boost junky what color is your car I also live in the west east keilor way the black r32 with different wheels.

as for a meet why not the place in parkville it got plenty of room and no cop hassles.

meggala

yep i like that place its not to far :(

meggala,

Does your r32 have white wheels?or is it the one with the big tommy kaira graphics on the side?My 33 is blk series 1 4wd drive height as i cant lower it cause i have 17x9 racing sparco's off a gtr and they stick out the wheel arch!Looks preety stock except for the huge fmic.No body kit.My friends 33 is white with a gtr spoiler with some silver 7 spoke wheel's.With hks exhaust.Parkville?ive seen the sign just cant think of where?

INASNT hangs at the dandenong plaza car park.. he tries to see how loud his exhaust can sound.. and how fast it takes him to do a lap around the carpark..

u can see him there usually after working hours.. friday being the best night cause thats when all the teeny bopper school girls are on the loose

ok im gonna get killed for this..;)

Originally posted by MZNISMO

INASNT hangs at the dandenong plaza car park.. he tries to see how loud his exhaust can sound.. and how fast it takes him to do a lap around the carpark..

u can see him there usually after working hours.. friday being the best night cause thats when all the teeny bopper school girls are on the loose  

ok im gonna get killed for this..;)

AMBZ for you general info i havent been to dane plaza for agesss and as for laps around the carpark, my car struggles to get over the speed humps there, so if i was to do any laps it would be a slow one.:(

*cough* if you wanna see MZNISMO's car go down to chapel street on friday and sat nights, shes known to be seen there quite often*cough* :lol: