SAU Community

melb skylines where u hang?

devlsh

i got caught up in an illegal drag meet down some bloody rd in moorabbin... there were at least 50 cars piled down this industry rd pairing off and dragging... i couldnt get out of it there was no where to turn and they paired me up against some sexah asian chick in a silver EK Civic lol i just sat there doing a burnout with the handbrake on for a couple of seconds and shed already taken off then i launched and still drilled her lol

was fun... lucky i left after that cause the cops rocked up right after i left ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Viper180

Drags are more fiction than fact these days. I klnow of a group who drag but i havent caught up with them as my car is off the road. Police break up most the drags firly quickly these days anyway. Better thing to do is to get a few guys together and head out for a fast drive in some twisty roads outa town. More fun that dragging and less cops around.

i live in carnegie

street drags bite

the roads i like driving on are the roads going through the dandeongs up to the lookout and also past the city near little river...kinda near avalon airport.....it is all farm land out there and speed isnt an issue because you can see cars coming from kms away the only problem is the cost of getting there

Originally posted by inark

i got caught up in an illegal drag meet down some bloody rd in moorabbin... there were at least 50 cars piled down this industry rd pairing off and dragging... i couldnt get out of it there was no where to turn and they paired me up against some sexah asian chick in a silver EK Civic lol i just sat there doing a burnout with the handbrake on for a couple of seconds and shed already taken off then i launched and still drilled her lol

was fun... lucky i left after that cause the cops rocked up right after i left :)

****rans road morrabin is where u must have been near that big sports shop!

They have drags theres all the time

Originally posted by INASNT

****rans road morrabin is where u must have been near that big sports shop!

They have drags theres all the time

yep thats the one...

INASNT: I know there hasn't been drags like major at noble get litlle ones every now and then I know I hear them and that place u landed by luck (yeah sure bud) where u got paired to drag in moorabbin is cochranes rd. Happened to me too that's the worst place for runs.

MZNISMO: is 2pac ur b/f the one in the action?:)

Originally posted by SKYLNR

INASNT: I know there hasn't been drags like major at noble get litlle ones every now and then I know I hear them and that place u landed by luck (yeah sure bud) where u got paired to drag in moorabbin is cochranes rd. Happened to me too that's the worst place for runs.

MZNISMO: is 2pac ur b/f the one in the action?:)

the drags in noble park used to be so big, then once the cops found out it got farked up!

i'm in fairfield, god knows where that is... next to ivanho last time I checked.

Usually I'm in the city or at kealba on the weekends, but since exams are gettin closer i'm at home.

Originally posted by uLa32

yep! western subs.... we rule....... nuff said! :D

I am uLa, I am nobody's bitch

west sub ppl are nice, if only they weren't so far away.

kealba?!?! maad! you truly are one of the elite funkeh! that was my old suburb... lived just off driscolls rd, close to the high school!

Originally posted by funkymonkey

i'm in fairfield, god knows where that is... next to ivanho last time I checked.

Usually I'm in the city or at kealba on the weekends, but since exams are gettin closer i'm at home.

west sub ppl are nice, if only they weren't so far away.