SAU Community

Motordyne shockwave td2x

On 8/7/2019 at 3:07 AM, gt350nissan said:

Hey everyone

I’m looking for a Motordyne shockwave tdx2 exhaust and I can’t find a place that imports them to Australia would anyone know a place? And should I get art pipes with them ?

thanks

hey mate

I think we spoke on FB. Im in the talks with JDM accessories who can bring this in. (we have a discount code) 
But as you can see, its about 3.5k AUD Delivered prior to a discount. 
do some online shopping to see if its cheaper first haha.

https://jdmaccessories.com.au/product/36789/

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 8/9/2019 at 3:00 PM, DashyyPC said:

hey mate

I think we spoke on FB. Im in the talks with JDM accessories who can bring this in. (we have a discount code) 
But as you can see, its about 3.5k AUD Delivered prior to a discount. 
do some online shopping to see if its cheaper first haha.

https://jdmaccessories.com.au/product/36789/

Looking back at this post now, its amazing that you were able to get Motordyne's for 3.5k AUD.

Theyre going for 6.3k AUD now on JDMAccessories...

I haven't followed this thread to closely, but recently I had to purchase something from the US that was not car related, that did not ship to AUS. I found a service that gives you a US or UK postal address, and then redirects that to your Australian address. My item was only about 3lbs (it was American so imperial), and when I did the numbers, it worked out a lot cheaper than one company that did sell the same base model, but it had no options for upgraded accessories/additions and was well overpriced compared to buying it directly from the manufacturer. It was a cheap item, so it was also a test. The package has been delivered to my US address and is on its way here. The web site allows you to join without committing to a years membership (and had free upgrades for a trial). If I had to have a complaint till now, its that from the time it reached my US address till the time it was sent to / collected by DHL, it was so short, there was no tracking within the US address system, it was straight out for AU delivery! The other issue I had, was not with the re-director, but with DHL, that appeared to delay my package for no reason. As soon as I contacted DHL, they told me to contact the shipper, and when I contacted them, DHL updated my package status with 24hrs and the re-director apologised for the DHL delay.

I got a tracking number from the manufacturer to track it to my US address, and now I have a tracking number provided by the re-delivery, for delivery to AUS. I also have a StarTrack tracking number for delivery within AUS.

They also had a calculator where you entered the weight and the dest address to get an estimate of the shipping cost, before you sign up. Both my source and the re-director used PayPal, so it was pretty painless to pay. There were other companies, but the three I found, this one looked the best for my purposes; and as bothered as I could be with searching & researching.

http://myus.com

Edited by Vee37
  • Like 1

Noted !

Thanks for the information, will definitely check them out if I ever need something from the US 😄 (Probably soon)

Edited by 00.37_