SAU Community

Whats your Run around?

BarnyR32

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wreckedhead, sorry man but i gotta warn you about that, this section is open to everybody including kids etc

Dude - I'm with Jumbo on this :

You got some noce cars - but loose the filth hey - especially on a public forum. Repect man......

I have a 81 Mitusbishi Sigma. I spent all weekend bogging it up and i reckon if you wanted to Gas yourself to death this is the car for you. Would take about 30 seconds to do the job with a good length of garden hose.

I doubt it will pass its next rego though so i will be looking for a new shit box soon.

sorry to offend some of you guys but come on what about the profile pics of some of the guys here, the one with the tities bouncing around, was mine so bad,sorry if any kids didnt know what it was they were looking at, but soon they will.

but come on what about the profile pics of some of the guys here, the one with the tities bouncing around, was mine so bad

Dude if you don't know the difference between titties bouncing and the pic you posted, you have a serious problem - there is a major difference - There is a time and a place for everything. This public, well respected Skylines forum is not that time or place. Do you get what I mean ?