SAU Community

s1 c34 ecu boost sensor plug confirm? (pics)

Dan_J

hey guys,
just confirming that this is the ecu boost sensor plug for s1 c34 stagea pin 104 ?
or at least looks like the r34 variant 

Neo_Pinout_1.jpg.121f237fd1f888018ee2e46
Neo_Pinout_2.jpg.25870d52a9430d360f7597e

20191104_122417.jpg

20191104_122358.jpg

Edited by Dan_J

thanks for the response, thought it might be different for the stagea.

i just got a response from matt at nistune, ecu boost sensor is pin 47 ( at least on the r34 ), had a look on my S1 C34 stagea ecu loom pinout and there is no wire so confirmed s1 stagea didnt come with boost sensor ( s1 c34 runs s2 r33 engine with r34 type ecu harness).

does anyone with a c34 know what that plug is for?
i will most likely unpin it from ecu harness and pin it into pin47 for boost sensor on my neo nistune setup for s1 stagea

2 hours ago, Dan_J said:

thanks for the response, thought it might be different for the stagea.

i just got a response from matt at nistune, ecu boost sensor is pin 47 ( at least on the r34 ), had a look on my S1 C34 stagea ecu loom pinout and there is no wire so confirmed s1 stagea didnt come with boost sensor ( s1 c34 runs s2 r33 engine with r34 type ecu harness).

does anyone with a c34 know what that plug is for?
i will most likely unpin it from ecu harness and pin it into pin47 for boost sensor on my neo nistune setup for s1 stagea

Looks like the wire to the stock boost solenoid. Are you still running the stock solenoid or do you have a boost T or suchlike? Could well be pin 104.

• Like 1

running 15psi at aftermarket wastgate 

oh right stock boost solenoid, used to limited boost until up in the rev range ( i'm way too comfortable with rb20's, forgot newer rb's run such trickery ) 

cheers for that
now to see if my new de-pinning tools will work better than my old method of using a sharpened metal nail  :laugh: