SAU Community

Back after too long ;)

d1git

just couldn't help myself.

Looked at Mercs and BMW's and......... (yep got a 540i sitting in my driveway but...)

Now I just need a nissan 4wd to complete the set ?

All the best folks and looking forward to seeing delivery info on the supporters pack I just paid for.

cheers

Mark

v35.jpg

• Like 1

Cheers mate,

the BMW is a 93 e34.

Beautiful car but getting to the age where I don't trust it as much as I'd like too.  Never given me grief but 350 000 + kms is getting to major rebuild time.

My little N15 Pulsar Q hatch is a gem and is a perfect fun runabout that constantly amazes me, a little 1600 shouldn't run like it does and will be a perfect first car for my Son in a years time.

thanks again, looking forward to getting a bit more involved and hopefully introducing my boy into a great community of car enthusiast's ✌️

WP_20180801_13_33_54_Pro.jpg

Anyone know how long Supporter Membership packs take to come through?

paid both SAU Elite and SAU Vic early this week but haven't seen anything bar my paypal and visa receipts.

No rush but some kind of message from the SAU store or whatever to say it's processing would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Paid membership for both SAU and SAU Vic a couple of weeks ago and am wondering how long this takes to process.

So far I've only had notifications from Paypal.

I sent an email to both groups last night but haven't heard anything yet (I expect it might take a day or so to respond to email)

Ant info would be greatly appreciated

thanks 

Mark (aka D1git)