SAU Community

New Day Cruise Nov 2nd

Drift Spec

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MattR

Well said Martin:D  doesnt go too bad, wait till it gets run in..

S2000 drivers anthem -

"You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal, you can do whatever you feel......Its fun to stay at the Y M C A......its fun to stay at the Y M C A.....Young Man, young Man theres no need to feel down...YUK!"

Even worse I caught Munro cruising with a big, fat, blond......GUY in it the other night. :69: Puke. No seriously, we all should all be a bit more understanding of Munro and his cars, there is a school of thought that states 110rwkw is a lot of fun. At least Brad aint on the bottom of the power sheets now!

Hey martin you may be able to help me since you did my computer on my car?? On the cruice yesterday whenever I got in 5gear 6000revs it seems not to go any further, why is it so. Cant tell what speed the needle was straight down somewhere between 180 and back to 0. please help, thanks Matt:eek:

Rub it in Martin HE HE.

Well it may not be the most powerfull car but im sure it would Nearly beat all those cars on the list down the quater mile, not that 14 mile is everything. "straps on a new AutoRotor and tops the list "hehe. Dont tempt me. Nar hope u all had fun on the day. So john when u gonna buy me a new car hehe. Maybe a super charger would be nice. Got a spare 4 grand for me? ROFL

Guest (_W.4.S.P._)

actually ,, thats not all ,,

i won't bite my tounge

what sort of guy does doe'ys in gravel and sprays other ppls cars ?

whois purple gtr ?

if ya got a solid white line ,,, no over taking ? ! sheesh !

and why the f#ck are we going past a police station when we have gone nuts just outside there own lil old town ?

we were, fork in the road , lucky yesterday ,, common sence ?

now that feel's better

I wasnt there but i agree with Barry. Some of u guys do stupid things when driving, eg overtaking on blind corners , full white lines etc etc. This is not acceptable methinks, whats it gonna take to prove it, a crash, a death amoungst us, cmon guys use some common sence and pride. As for flinging stones doing wheelies on gravel, dont ever do this or some one might just give u a piece of their mind. I would be majorly pissed off if some one did it to me let alone anyone else. If u r gonna give yourself and every one else a bad rep thru driving skills common sence leave your car home cause we dont want that sorta stuff happening.

Glad u made that point Barry cause i have noticed it on other cruises as well.

quote "You guys have nothing to prove by driving like an IDIOT, we all know your cars are sweet "

Guest (_W.4.S.P._)

night crawler ........

how did your vid turn out ,,,,youve seen it a million times i bet ,, it was a nice one mate ,,well done at the RIGHT spot at the right time

hehe thanks Barry .... it turned out really well! Nice camera work Nat. Forunately the MASSIVE second gear miss/cruch is almost inaudible on the clip :) .... damn that gearbox - apparently S15's are renowned for that .... it often does it when dragging too :D

Speaking of which - nice work Matt - that was the most fun I have had .... now I want that 10rwkw back (had my boost turned down Friday to prevent warm weather detonation 'til I get an intercooler). All up a VERY disappointing turnout but it was heaps of fun all the same.

Speaking of which, what happened to you Robert? - It was your cruise you Dilbert :D

Thanks Andrew, really enjoyed it too. Damm I hate wheel spin though:) I got a heap of stone chips following that gtr after he did the circle work in the gravel, no mater how far behind him I was still got a shit load of stone chips, oh well these things happen.

Sorry I could'nt make it Andrew, sort of was allowed out but then wasnt if you know what I mean.

Dont worry next time I will be there for sure, I am very keen on a going out on a friday night.... maybe this friday even... the weather is going to be fantastic so will be a awesome night to drive around.

I want to get my intercooler installed aswell , I am hanging for some more power... It has been sitting at home collecting dust for the last few months :(.. just had no time to get it done.

So how many turned up to the cruise?

Andy do you still have your GTR?? ,hehe havnt seen you on here for ages hehe

Originally posted by Martin Donnon

S2000 drivers anthem -

"You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal, you can do whatever you feel......Its fun to stay at the Y M C A......its fun to stay at the Y M C A.....Young Man, young Man theres no need to feel down...YUK!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its the same as bugalugs cooler

Its a Hybrid Supercooler good for about 550 hp?, or something like that....about the same size as a GTR cooler but I think it may be a bit thicker.....not sure.

I dont think I will have the free money to get it installed until after xmas... maybe about Feb I think.

Does anyone know where I can get a super-cheap cooler? (cheap price, not quality) .... damn house expenses have gone off the scale in the last few and coming months .... damn retaining walls, fencing, paving, gardens, pergola, etc. .... the wife has put a hold on the car toys :P

Oh well .... 141rwkw will have to do until early next year I suppose :)