SAU Community

Stagea MN35 Intercooler oil leak

Tomelop

Hi Guys, 

I have recently bought a Nissan Stagea M35 2001 model qv25det,

There is an oil leak located on the intercooler, What would be like likely caused of this leak? I believe the turbo was replaced last year buy the seller and I am having trouble finding where the turbo is,

Is there any schematics to locate the turbo locations to find out if the leaking is coming from there? Not sure if you guys need any other photos, there is also some old oil left on the intercooler pipe leading to the intercooler.

Let me know if you have any ideas

Thanks guys 

IMG_0496.thumb.jpg.d050945db596ef2d12b1d2b473df77a1.jpgIMG_0497.thumb.jpg.c644b819c5188d5b87ebd8d8158426cb.jpgIMG_0498.thumb.jpg.d803e6e5814d3cfebcfc1384b74a3554.jpg

40 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Most likely a power steering leak (is it power steering fluid, or oil they feel quite different)

Clean it all with degreaser and water and then check again in a couple of days to see where it is coming from.

It doesn't feel like power steering fluid, the fluid feels thick, I will give it a clean and have a lookout for where it may be coming from thanks

Or could be transmission fluid leaking out of the radiator... They have a transmission fluid feed at the bottom of the radiator - if its a stock one.

N.B. to find your turbo just follow the intake pipe down from the air filter

1 hour ago, Equilibrise said:

Possible hole in intercooler which is forcing blowby out there. Does it run well? Hunting or stalling?

Doesnt feel like I have any power loss, No stalling no Hunting

Recently went for a drive just to test, Doesnt appear to be leaking very much at all even if I put my foot down a few times