SAU Community

VQ25DET Oil Filter

dbrbot

Ok before you guys tell me off I have used the search function! but still cant find the info I need. I'm in the UK and am looking for an OEM or OEM quality oil filter for my m35 ARX four (VQ25DET engine). If any of you guys could shed light on this or even provide a link i'd be most thankful.

Also will a high quality 10w-40 semi synth oil be ok? should i go fully synthetic? It sucks not having an english manual.. thanks alot.

If you want OEM, get the part number from somewhere llike partsouq and call your local nissan dealer, almost certain it will match something else local and they will have the filter in stock.

Afternarket cross matching will be more difficult unless you vq25det listed by UK parts suppliers

And yes, any reasonable quality 5w40 or 10w40 depending on how cold it is overnight in winter will be fine. Like all turbo cars, just make sure you change it regularly so nothing gets gummed up

• Thanks 1

VQ25det oil filter.............AY100NS004.. genuine part number.  4ND110 is Nitto replacement.On UK ebay put in genuine number they are available  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Oil-Filters-ADN12112-Blue-Print-AY100NS004-152083J400-1520865F0A-1520865F01/333373890809?fits=Car+Make%3ANissan&epid=1050450560&hash=item4d9ea1e0f9:g:ozQAAOSwHU5fGE5J.

Mate there are several references to vq25det filters in the search function, you must actually read some of the threads,.....

Edited by Rusty Nuts
additional information
  • Like 1