SAU Community

CKV36 Turn On Voice Greetings?

I own a 07 v36 type P and I was wondering how do you turn on or get the female voice greeting when you start the car?

I've read and seen Japanese videos saying it is suppose to give custom greeting based on driving conditions, time, weather etc. I don't expect the customized greeting but I've seen YouTube videos of general greeting on startup in other imported Aus V36's.

I've seen for the V35 you need an ISO burnt onto a DVD for their NAV system. Does this exist for the V36? If it does, does anyone have an ISO Link?? I have spent hours scrolling through Japanese forums trying to find anything relating to it but haven't had any luck.

Hey mate

Unsure if the v36 does exactly what you say or if youre assumuing thats what its saying ha ha. The jap E-Toll will talk to you when you turn the car on.  I unplugged mine because it got annoying everytime you turned it on it would talk to you ha ha

• Like 1

On 27/04/2021 at 2:18 PM, DashyyPC said:

Hey mate

Unsure if the v36 does exactly what you say or if youre assumuing thats what its saying ha ha. The jap E-Toll will talk to you when you turn the car on.  I unplugged mine because it got annoying everytime you turned it on it would talk to you ha ha

7:50 is what I’m referring to that’s the greeting!

I’m not sure if the toll card is related but if that’s the case I might try and source one.

9 hours ago, StarBoi said:

7:50 is what I’m referring to that’s the greeting!

I’m not sure if the toll card is related but if that’s the case I might try and source one.

Yep, thats it. the ETC system. 
Located bottom right under the steering wheel. above the pedals. If its there, its unplugged. 

Will look like this. 

NISSAN SKYLINE 250GT | 2011 | SILVER | 83074 km | details.- Japanese used  cars.Goo-net Exchange

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DashyyPC said:

Yep, thats it. the ETC system. 
Located bottom right under the steering wheel. above the pedals. If its there, its unplugged. 

Will look like this. 

NISSAN SKYLINE 250GT | 2011 | SILVER | 83074 km | details.- Japanese used  cars.Goo-net Exchange

Thanks manToo easy! Was aware of the ETC system but didn't think it had anything to do with it. Thanks for the help I am going to try and order one if possible.

On 4/29/2021 at 3:29 PM, StarBoi said:

Thanks manToo easy! Was aware of the ETC system but didn't think it had anything to do with it. Thanks for the help I am going to try and order one if possible.

I get that it adds character to the vehicle but are you that keen for a Japanese voice to remind you not to drink and drive (that's one of the messages she says)?

Edited by The Max

21 hours ago, The Max said:

I get that it adds character to the vehicle but are you that keen for a Japanese voice to remind you not to drink and drive (that's one of the messages she says)?

Even better