SAU Community

WTB r33 gtst front spoiler loom

Ty1

As the title states i'm chasing the sub wiring loom for the factory optioned front active aero spoiler. This was only available on a series 1 gtst and was quite a rare option. I will pay good money to anyone who can source one of these and take the time to strip it out of there existing loom. I've attached a picture of what the plugs look like. I believe they're taped in with the front fog light wiring loom, so they should be hanging just behind the front indicators. And also any information on these spoilers would be muchly appreciated, thanks 😊

20210604_175435.jpg

• 8 months later...

I finally managed to find someone that had there r33 factory fitted with the front auto spoiler, who was actually willing to swap there wiring harness with me. It wasn't the easiest job but its all working now... and with a front mount intercooler too! 😏 Here's a pic of the loom that had to be swapped if anyone else is considering doing this as well.

20220217_160358.jpg

Hah, I have to applaud your perseverence. Do you notice any difference?

I was going to ask what it does as it's the first time I hear about it. Found an article on it though. In case anyone else wonders:

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/nd5gv3l/

• Thanks 1

I haven't had a chance to take it for a drive yet...just waiting for the weather to clear up. That link you posted contains the most information i could find on it as well. Most guys turfed these in favour of a fmic but i wanted to see if having both could be done. Its a pretty cool factory option, even if it doesnt make a huge difference to the aerodynamics of the vehicle

• Like 1