SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Attesa Clarification

I'm helping a mate who's wiring an ecu in and he's stuck at the attesa tps signal.

I've found conflicting information on what the signal should be. Some r33's might be 1:1 with tps signal others might be 2:3?

Then I've also seen 3:2 instead of 2:3

So should it be 4.5v at tps & 6.75v at attesa?

Or 4.5v at tps & 3v at atessa?

On 10/23/2021 at 3:01 PM, GTSBoy said:

Why not power it up and measure it?

Standard ecu is dead as. Looks like water damage so it went in the bin

On 10/24/2021 at 3:13 PM, fraz gts4 said:

R34's are 1:1 

32 and 33 are around 70%, I think it was 3.7v to the attesa ecu for 100% throttle.

Thanks heaps mate, everything I found said 2:3 which would have had too high voltage at the attesa ecu

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Something about these RBs just makes for huge headaches when it comes to dropping bolts. My very first interaction with the car was changing the plugs out to see if it would cure a misfire. I immediately dropped one of the coilpack cover bolts down the intake side of the engine. I called it a total loss and ordered a set of replacement bolts just to have, but I found the original bolt months later jammed in one of the ITBs, right in a little gap between the intake runners and a reinforcing bridge in the part.
    • Ended up getting a getrag for a resonable price in the end but considering what they are selling for now I am probably going to put it on the market now. How's everyone's PPG sequential's going still?
    • For a while I'd be living with a mysterious oil leak from vaguely behind the timing covers. After a drive there would be a small puddle under the car. If I ran the valley cover oil would collect under in the coilpacks especially around #1 and #2. If I ran no valley cover there would be a fine mist over most of the engine bay. Everything pointed to bad front main or cam seals as it was impossible to initially see the source as the timing belt would pull everything around. I tried several times in a day replacing the seals thinking that the issue was one of the front main or cam seals. I went as far as using genuine nissan goo around the corners of the cam seals etc. But still the issue remained. This was how it was for longer than I care to admit but with a large sump capacity and limited use it wasn't a big issue. Finally I found the issue, The VCT gear thing itself was leaking and after speaking to a few people who are highly knowledgeable in RBs the consensus was "huh thats a new one."   Anyway incase this is your issue too i post the following run through: remove the upper timing cover and replace the CAS using the small spacers from in the upper timing cover. Oil behind the VCT timing gear on the timing backing plate. But not behind the backing black on the head around the seals.   Oil inside the VCT gear   VCT oil gear pressed in seal. Apparently there is an o-ring behind the seal. it was able to rotate independent of the rest of it   a test i did to point me in this direction was holding some paper against the backing plate and shining a bright light on the paper to watch the oil spray pattern     More info in the video showing the tests and the rotating of a bad vs good gear. Also voice reveal lol   right after I confirmed the issue was fixed i dropped one of the little CAS spacers down into guts of it. Thankfully I had an inspection camera and a magnet so did not need to remove the timing belt for what would have been the 20th time!
    • Damn they're tasty!!  I love the satin kind of finish it comes up as.  
    • Did you do the powder coating? They look great.