SAU Community

GTR Front Fender/Guard Risers - GTT - GTR Conversion

Hi, 

I am currently looking for some guard risers and have contacted a few places with no luck.
I am currently awaiting the delivery of my R34 GTT - GTR Conversion Kit which I will be installing soon. 

I have been able to locate and purchase all other parts that I require for the conversion but I cannot seem to find the fender / guard risers.. If any one has done this before is it absolutely REQUIRED? if not does someone have the measurements so I can make the riser?

Or does someone have a pair they are willing to sell?

Cheers.

So, JDM garage say they can get them on backorder. Which suggests that others who deal with OEM parts could also get them and/or keep them in stock (although I'd be super surprised to find anyone bothering to stock them, seeing as how they're likely to be almost never bought. So, have you tried Nengun and all the other equivalents?

On 6/13/2022 at 12:18 PM, GTSBoy said:

So, JDM garage say they can get them on backorder. Which suggests that others who deal with OEM parts could also get them and/or keep them in stock (although I'd be super surprised to find anyone bothering to stock them, seeing as how they're likely to be almost never bought. So, have you tried Nengun and all the other equivalents?

Thanks for the reply dude, After my chat with JDM Garage last week they called me not long ago telling me they can get them now.. but will need to come from japan. but thanks for the reply dude, Much appreciated.