SAU Community

SAU - 2nd General Meeting 17/08

R31Nismoid

I'll be coming re: MAS final stuff......approx how long will the meeting be? (have to come from geelong), an is it more along the lines of a social get together after tea? or having tea at the hotel?

its in the bistro, meeting will go for (usually) 2 hours... about 30-60mins of that is Club stuff. Rest is people sitting around, chatting, eating etc etc.

I'll do the MAS stuff once most people are there, prob right after the General Meeting is out the way.

We also eat too... they have the BEST Schnitz ever (thats why we always meet there :P)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one I'm going to have to miss...Tuesday's my 18th :D

Next one, for sure...I don't have a Sky yet, but I will be getting one, so I'm interested - if you guys would mind me coming?

Another one I'm going to have to miss...Tuesday's my 18th :D

Next one, for sure...I don't have a Sky yet, but I will be getting one, so I'm interested - if you guys wouldn't mind me coming?

Anyone is more than welcome, no matter what car you do (or dont) drive.

noticed alot of pics of r31's, is this part more for them or is it skyline wide?

though i am also currently without car (those bastards in japan:))

and licence :) 6weeks to go!!!

Definitely the club is made up of about 80% R33 GTS-T's! lol.

But its open to all Skyline Owners, plus all people that like them and also enjoy a chat and a good schnitz. I still haven't decided which one Im going to have tonight. LOL.

Parma n Beer n Skyline chit-chat... a perfect combination. :)

I'm going to attempt to build a case to see if my MD will let me go out tonight.. i might even see if she'll come :)

Wish me luck peeps