SAU Community

Cefiro Dash

G0DF4Th3R

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im thinking of doing my dash hot rod styles with autometer guages or something... munkeh let me know when urs gets here i wanna see the back of the speedos and stuff.

yeah it is american... but much cheaper than japanese guages...

yeah id rather have the R32 dash as well... but if the A32 is less hassles i think i might go with that and **** the whole custom idea off...

That dash upgrade looks the go

found autometer arent super reliable might vary from series but i had 17psi on my am phantom series guage and 13.5psi on a dynodynamics dyno at the same time seen teh same on the carbon series

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm we should be able to get stuff like this from NZ seeing as its parts and not a whole car the price should be the same if not better.

might see if my dad can get me one... he knows a number of people in the car selling industry over there.

The R32 Dash fits in the S13 Sivlia, so it should go close to fitting into an A31. The part that butts up against the window has to be planed down to match the profile of the window.

The rear bar which holds and reinforces the dash pad bolts straight in, but I would recommend having a complete dash, i.e something still in a 1/2 cut if the conversion was going to be undertaken!

Would you mind taking a few photos as you do it cefiro-rb20 ? That'd be great cos I think alot of people are interested in r32 dash in ceffies.

Also when you mean you have to cut it off you mean the part that sits next to the windscreen/firewall is too long and has to be cut down to make it fit flush at the front?

ta!

i haven't complete the transplant...but from wat i've seen it doesn't really fit.First i thought the front part ( near the windscreen ) has to be cut off by 0.5 inch but then the gear console has to move also, and the glove compartment does'nt go in cause of the air cond cooling coil casing..my mechanic says it a hard job to do.Wat his going to do is to trim the side wall of the dashboard...n there still a loop hole on the left & right side of the windscreen...its hard to describe in writing cause i not to good in english.

About the pics I will try to post some...

i haven't complete the transplant...but from wat i've seen it doesn't really fit.First i thought the front part ( near the windscreen ) has to be cut off by 0.5 inch but then the gear console has to move also, and the glove compartment does'nt go in cause of the air cond cooling coil casing..my mechanic says it a hard job to do.Wat his going to do is to trim the side wall of the dashboard...n there still a loop hole on the left & right side of the windscreen...its hard to describe in writing cause i not to good in english.

About the pics I will try to post some...

pics would be cool! and ur english isnt that bad man :P