SAU Community

Cefiro Dash

G0DF4Th3R

Hey guys,

Personally i find the Ceffy interior a boring and dated place to be. So, in the quest for change (assuming i dont sell my car) I have contemplated spicing things up a little in there. However, I have heard of people putting R32 dashes in Cefiro and was wondering how hard it was? Is it a straight fit? Lotsa mucking around? Do the door trims line up? Sigh so many questions :P

Bam

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont know if anyone in australia would have even done something like that...

you might wanna try the thai forums and see if anyone there has done something like that.

a dude in japan on the A31 bbs is doing a A32 -> A31 interior conversion... so far he's go the seats and center thing done, dash still to go... no pics tho...

i hate the A31 dash... its such a let down... then again what do you expect for a car made in 1988

I have a spare cefiro dash if anyone wants it. it has a big bubble in the parcel tray ontop. but it has the climate control and mirror thingies.

These dashes are not too hard to take out.

Say if anyone wants to take my dash along to a wrecker to see if it lines up with an r32 one just let me know.

its in sydney.

haha well if anyone wants a laurel dash, the wrecker i just got one off had 3 in stock, one with full leather and woodgrain (that I got) and another with leather n cloth, and the last with leather and fluffy stuff lol.

BTW is anyone doin copies of these kits in AU:

256ceffy_kit_1.jpg

256ceffy_kit_2.jpg

Otherwise I might bring one of em down for my old man's car :(

The one I got was quoted at a smidget over a hundred to buy. Shipping I don't know, but I'm guessing about $150 with taxes n stuff... I don't know exactly, all I know is I want one lol. If its anything under $400 its worth it, coz I mean you'll be looking at it every time you step into your car...

As for volume... not really the wrecker dosen't make any concessions regardless of the number of items I buy.

the one in the pics has had a leather retrim to match the interior colour of the ceffy. Apparently there's no mods necessary but you lose a fog light switch and a couple of other switches. They have to be relocated somehow.

I can email the dude and get detailed instructions.

As for getting the dash I'll give the wrecker a call on monday and see if he can get you one too. He then sends it to my agent who packs it in the next container we bring down to melb, unpack then post to perth I guess...