SAU Community

interior make over

astroboi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you get that centre console out? i had a try on my car. undid the screw behind the ashtray, but i still couldn't get it out. felt like i was going to snap something if i pulled too hard.

the console going over all your buttons and vents?.. you need to pull it from left side and start uncliping it. its cliped on there :nyaanyaa:.. once you get it off, its easy from there. then you need to unplug everything from the back before you can take it completly off..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
this is my mates r32, although done by an interior place, it is bloody nice and top quality...so there are a few shmick jobs goin around thats for sure

ben...

That looks hot dude! You know where and how much it cost him?

Silent, how did you convert it 2 single din? Was looking at doing the same thing with my change holden in the centre console. Those interiors look really cool. I was going to paint my plastics red, and trim my seats, door trims, boots, roof, and most other things in the same colour red leather. Need alot more money tho. see how we go. Sort of there, with my SNAP-ON seat cover

• 2 weeks later...
hay i have my r33 dune in vibrant blue and it looks great get loads of complements and it makes my car interior just look great.

i have not posted them but if you want i can send them to u by email so if i could grab you email or ever pm it ill send them to you

can i please get a copy of them PMed to me please thinking of blue in mine but cant choose what exact blue thanx

cheers

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
can i please get a copy of them PMed to me please thinking of blue in mine but cant choose what exact blue thanx

cheers

Dan

Hey there budy i did mine bout a year ago and looks sick, Did it in electric blue

post-32646-1204523407_thumb.jpg

post-32646-1204523295_thumb.jpg

Hey there budy i did mine bout a year ago and looks sick, Did it in electric blue

post-32646-1204523407_thumb.jpg

post-32646-1204523295_thumb.jpg

I dont suppose the equivalent of that shade/tone in orange would be 'electric orange'... ? :)

I went into auto barn and looked on their brake caliper paint i think its KHM or something similar to that it turns out a treat the paint sets hard as and it wont chip crack or peal of, The down side to this paint is once you have done it let it harden under a heat light for a few hours in a well ventilated area as it puts of very harsh vapours after that it will almost never chip or peal looks trick in the sun once armouraled

• 9 months later...