SAU Community

"Skyliners Night" - Mercury Motorsport

chfowler

Hey All,

(I'm not complaining here - just hoping for answers)

Ok i have picked the car up from Mercury after having the Wolf installed and the car constantly stalls when slowing down - in fact it wont even idle. Mercury was trying for hours to fix this and are going to look at it again on Friday. It's like the IAC (is that it?) isnt kicking in - any thoughts? As for gains - on the standard computer the car made 157rwkw and with the wolf it has made 187rwkw.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout this, my car made 187.4rwkws before i stupidily put my car into Mercury motor sport for a front mount intercooler, when i got it bakc they said it made 190.8 rwkws but it had a shitty power curve and it was breaking down in higher rev range. So i take it back there and than they turn down the boost to what i had when the car came in, and now it makes 185.9 rwkws. Im so upset i usually go to APC and i thought id give somone else a go and now ive got problems after porblems. I just hope that Trent will be reasonable and hopfully give me a refund as i am not at all happy with the work he has done. Let me know if any of you guys have had problems Cos im in a really sticky situtaion. please help

How bout this, my car made 187.4rwkws before i stupidily put my car into Mercury motor sport for a front mount intercooler, when i got it bakc they said it made 190.8 rwkws but it had a shitty power curve and it was breaking down in higher rev range.  So i take it back there and than they turn down the boost to what i had when the car came in, and now it makes 185.9 rwkws.  Im so upset i usually go to APC and i thought id give somone else a go and now ive got problems after porblems.  I just hope that Trent will be reasonable and hopfully give me a refund as i am not at all happy with the work he has done.  Let me know if any of you guys have had problems Cos im in a really sticky situtaion.  please help

Hey Drew

I was down there last night when you called Trent at about 7:30 and he was going to wait for you to bring your car down. I'm not complaining about how my wolf system is going as i knew there was always going to be dramas. But i remeber looking at your dyno sheet and it looked like a heart rythem - up and down all over the place. Mine was like that and the only way i could fix it was to replace my ecu - hence what i am doing. Given how your dyno sheet looked - i am surpirsed your car even made the power that it did. Having said that i am sure Trent will work something out.

I must say, Trent and co. are some of the nicest/most helpful guys i've had the pleasure of dealing with.

On Tuesday afternoon i rang them at around 4 o'clock and asked if it was possible to squeeze me in for an oil change that afternoon, so they stayed around until nearly 6 at night to get it done (i didn't get there until 5:30)

And today, even though they had alot of work on and were rather busy, they still managed to squeeze me in to get a piece of my exhaust fixed.

I'm very pleased with them, and their work, and they'll be getting my repeat business :)

Guys asking questions about performance / problems:

Please take your questions to the Forced Induction area... Not only will you keep this thread on topic, you'll get a wider audience and a better chance of getting your questions answered...