SAU Community

"Skyliners Night" - Mercury Motorsport

chfowler

I've still yet to be hassled by the cops anywhere I go in any vehicle I'm ever driving (or being driven in) ....

im the same as you (touch wood)

so has anyone one talked to trent and see what date best suits them

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:werd: I was very impressed with the workshop and the staff. Will definately be giving them a chance with my car once the work begins. Anyone know personally what they're like at tuning SAFC's and PFC's?

Good to see workshops getting behind the social activities of their clients and potential clients.

:werd: I was very impressed with the workshop and the staff. Will definately be giving them a chance with my car once the work begins. Anyone know personally what they're like at tuning SAFC's and PFC's?

hey guys,

im new in this forum, used to be in nissansilvia.com bt i sold my 180 and now drive a 32 so yeah im keen on meeting up on wednesday nites

:wavey: hey mate, welcome...atm this is just an expression of interest thread. If you check the events section and generally the qld forum you'l find a cruise on soon where you can meet everyone.

matt

yeah i had my car in there yesterday for a service and they found some problems that my old mechanic should have picked up on, it has to go back in some time next week to get more work  done to it,

i was talking to trent about cpu's and he said to wait a bit cause he is doing a wolf 3d install next week and he will tell me how it all goes, so i would guess thats yours chris hope it goes well.

you guys should be looking at using power fc or microtec for your rb 20 and 25s

its suited for the cars and is proven to work and make great power....

there is a laptop tuner of power fc for er33 gtst now also which is a lot better than the hand controller tunes...

hope this helps.... cheers,,,

Hey All,

I am going to be speaking to Trent this arvo - he is giving me an update on how my wolf3d install is going - so I’ll run possible start up dates by him then. But obviously before we put anything in stone we would need to know who exactly would be interested in attending etc so that we all know that it'll be worthwhile.

Also - as for the quality of work these guys do - I wouldn’t be sending my car there if it weren’t for the confidence I have in these guys. Trents own vehicle - 200SX features in the latest edition of Fast Fours - From memory it makes about 240 rwkw, has four stage boost control and I think it ran a high 12 low 13.

Also - as for the quality of work these guys do - I wouldn’t be sending my car there if it weren’t for the confidence I have in these guys. Trents own vehicle - 200SX features in the latest edition of Fast Fours - From memory it makes about 240 rwkw, has four stage boost control and I think it ran a high 12 low 13.

So for someone to have a good quality of work they need to have a car in HOT4's ? :werd:

So for someone to have a good quality of work they need to have a car in HOT4's ?  :werd:

Hey Melv,

Thanks for the stupid comment :D - it is good to see that there is some real constructive comments being made on the thread. Your deductive reasoning is purely original and I think unique to all the other individuals who no doubt read the post. Keep it up - originality is all we have. Also incase you misunderstood the theme of this post as well - I was being sarcastic :(

Oh and everyone else who asked about the wolf3d - it is the latest plugin - version 4.

So for someone to have a good quality of work they need to have a car in HOT4's ? :werd:

But I don't want to drive Melbourne and have Habib tune my car...

...apologies to anyone named Habib or offended by this stereotype...

..actually no, build a bridge, get over it...

But I don't want to drive Melbourne and have Habib tune my car...

My uncle’s, mates, brother Habib Genolopies, has a kebab shop. And out the back he has a “speed shop” He said he’ll do good work if you drive your car down, as no one knows GTR’s better then him.