"Skyliners Night" - Mercury Motorsport

chfowler

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southside sucks balls. Only cool people live on Northside :D

Amen to that!

So how about I go back to Trent @ Mercury and see how every second wednesdays would go?

That way if people want to attend from the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast then it wont be a weekly ordeal.

Hell if it is too much hassle to organise then i'll just host a fortnightly BBQ at my place!

Even if they do it monthly/whenever they feel like it and just let us know.

Good to see workshops getting behind the social activities of their clients and potential clients.

Hey Squizz,

I dont want to blow my own horn here but I actually put it to Trent as being a good idea so that forum members can get down there - meet the guys and possibly get that little bit extra service and that slightly cheaper price :D

My car goes in there next week to get a wolf3d, fuel system and brake upgrade and the guys really impressed me with their level of knowledge, professionalism and courtesy.

So i guess it's kinda a two way street - we win by knowing we are dealing with a reputable organisation and they win by strengthening their profile within the performance products and services market.

yeah i had my car in there yesterday for a service and they found some problems that my old mechanic should have picked up on, it has to go back in some time next week to get more work done to it,

i was talking to trent about cpu's and he said to wait a bit cause he is doing a wolf 3d install next week and he will tell me how it all goes, so i would guess thats yours chris hope it goes well.

Yeah Wados thats my baby being used as a guinea pig - Trent told me that as these guys are not wolf retailers atm that it will be a good test for them - the good thing is that the tuner that starts there the day before my car goes in has actually done the wolf system before - just not under the Mercury Motorsport banner.

So heres hoping it all goes smoothly :rant:

Trent said they will put a write up on the net and in the newsletter about my car and the results they achieved - it currently got 157.6 rwkw so i am hoping for at least 180 with the new ecu. Fingers crossed!