SAU Community

WSID - Wednesday 1st September

Blitz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah sif bring my video camera on site with me :P don't worry will be ripping tonight and hopefully can get it all converted tonight :P if not tomorrow night just in time for the weekend.

i agree with you re: lezbo :( hehe mona's prob wondering why all these random guys kept coming up to her ;)

Richard,  

We managed to get 10 runs in which was awesome, by 9:15 we finished a run and rolled straight around and pretty much into staging again.

Best was 13.1 @ 104MPH which im happy with for an essentially stock car - time for some mods

Congrats mate. Always a good feeling to get some good runs in without breaking anything... Seems like your 'R would be a good match up for my little GTI-R ; ) We should have a run before I sell it - the big brother vs little brother match up!

what was your best 60ft?

Richard

RAIMA!! Now thats a name a recognise! so weird meeting again like that! What was your best run? did you manage to get the 12 you were hoping for??

hehe... my friend was also really excited to hear about your beemer :)

I'M STILL SO PUMPED AFTER LAST NIGHT!!!! LOL!! and pity i missed the comments from the commentators :rant: but it does explain all the stares, sneaky looks and smiles! lol!

bit of a dissapointing night from a spectators point of view . Nice to meet you though Blitz even though our talk was short nice times for a stock GTR . I can't wait to get out there myself and will be in the next few weeks after I pump the tune up abit.

Guest two.06l
Mona managed a 12.9 which is fantastic, she was stoked and managed to back it up with a second 12.9 straight after.

Well done Moanie!!

Hi Moanie

Well done, go the girls. :)

Tim - ofcourse its stock!!! its just a obediant r33 :)

Brett- THANKS BIG BRO!!! :) i got my inspiration from the best!!! (ie you!!! :D ) ;)

Stace - i'm trying to represent!!! girl power! :D we'll show them boys how its REALLY done! :D

Nick - sorry bout being selfish and not running you sooner! hehe... i was too hyped and too eager for runs! Our best runs were against each other... i think we need to line up more often! :D :D you better be there on the 30th!!!

no blitz , wrxhoon =wrxhoon and tracka = tracka .

tracka has a v6 ( 00 ) sti and i have a r33 gtr burgandy little work done to it , has run 11.7 1/4 in wsid and an 01 rex stock .

trackers sti has plenty work done to it good for 12.5 1/4 mile .