SAU Community

Cefiro WorkShop X Bodykits

-=Trizae=-

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well PM me or what ever when you get numbers and want to do it... also what if i want a whole kit? like that front bar + copies of ur side skirts and rear bar?... (like you suggested before)? does that still cost $100 or more...

yea ure totally right nark in terms of NZ and dori due to my naievity I didn't realise how far ahead they where I mean cefiro's etc alone there are around the $3000NZD mark their practicaly peanuts over there! NZ is almost like a second japan when you see the quality of their cars and drifters its insane! they have C33 laurerls and A32+ cefiro's among other JDM goodness its ridiculous! but 600AUD sounds nice going to wait till tommorrow for a certain phone call bout a ceffy and i'll be in contact with you soon bout these kits and whatnot on another note in vic how much is it to comply a ceffy? and if I do the restraints, fuel filler cap minus the side intrusion bars how much does it come too? if i get a workshop to do the rest? and with 15y/o compliance does it come with a rwc after compliance or do I have to get one after the compliance AND road register it on top? need to know details tks :D

sorry mate didnt see this while i was posting...

yeah im from NZ and used to love all the cars my dad had... especially his GTO TT which was like 16k and was modified.

compliance should be around 1100 to 1300

intrusion bars are about 130 to 150 a door so thats what costs the most.

tyres also need to be dot approved.

everything else is pretty cheap.

yep u still need to get a roadie after compliance...

It just looks way to big!!! Id smash that thing weekly... sure, my cars low, but not that low ;P

http://dgenr8.iinet.net.au/takushi/collie/...RW_2389_JFR.jpg

And yes, thats rubber being sprayed all up my guards and hitting my mirrors like squashed bugs hahaha - look carefully

JK

sif its too big :D

use ur current one for dori and the other one for normal use

only way i know is with quick cable ties... which involves drilling a hole in the guads. Unless u just dont tighten up two of the bolts/nuts that hold it on.

ack so I should leave some money on top for a roadworthy certificate argh! (>_<)

this is how it should go...

lets say u buy a ceffy from jspec and on that site it say 9000 landed.

That means all costs are paid for apart from compliance and rego... so add lets say 1200 for compliance and another 900 for rego. Basically add 3k onto the total of the car to give u the on road price to give u an idea... any less is money in ur pocket to spend on the car.

only way i know is with quick cable ties... which involves drilling a hole in the guads. Unless u just dont tighten up two of the bolts/nuts that hold it on.

Cant you just get aleen-key style screws to attach it so that whenever you wanna swap, just un-screw and re-screw?... or am i dreamin again?... lol

ooooooooooo ok sorry i thought ur taking about quick release as in while ur on the track if u go off and the bar snags on something it comes off without damaging the panels...

yeah allen keys shoul work ok... shouldnt be too hard to setup either

Trizae... just get a cefiro with an aftermarket bar and use that one :mad: or even the stock one for dori... use the nice one for looks when driving on the streets.

How hard is it to make the front and rear bar 'quick-release'? (not with cable ties though, there's another way isn't there¿)

Heard of zeus clips?

They pop off.. mind you I'm not sure how practical they would be on the street if someone walked past your car and snagged it with pants and it popped off.

Shrug I was going to investigate this for the front bar when I got my ceffy.